Nic Levels question

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippyJonny

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Northern California
Okay, I just placed an order with Ms T (I can't wait!) and I'm having second thoughts about the nic levels I chose.

So far, I found I'm happiest with 18mg juice. However, Ms T's selections are not available in 18, so I went with the 24. My question is, if this is too strong for me, can I mix it with a lower level and get the average of the two? Say, 6ml of 24mg + 6ml of 11mg, would that settle at 17.5mg?

Also, are all mg levels the same? Or are some more harsh than others?
(What I mean is, are the 24mg levels for one juice maker the same as the 24mg from another juice maker. This may sound like a silly question, but I wanted to see if anyone has gotten different reactions from two juices of the same supposed level.)

Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

~Jonny

Last edited:

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
sorry can't help you since ms. t's is the only place I've ever used low nic at 14mg. I decided on this strength for I kinda knew I would be vaping her e-liquids a lot more than others due to all the reviews lol.. Think you might want to get same flavor in lowest or 0 nic and mix it with your 24. I use to vape 24 and 36 before using her juices and am quite contant using only 14 now..

Actually she is having power/cable problems (someone posted on other thread), so you may be able to back to her site and change your order strength.. If not click on link below and it has the number you can call to change it before its made (post 135).. Also I think i read you can request the nic level you want..
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ms-ts-bakery/79279-updates-new-flavors-14.html#post1763127

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
You can add some VG or PG to your juice to bring down the Nic if 24 is too high. You will dilute flavor some when doing this. I would suggest adding VG. It will smooth out the vape some also.

Are all suppliers MG levels the same? Depends on who is mixing.
Should be, but is it? Again don't know.

Higher Nic will usually be more harsh the higher you go.

LostinTime

Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
I agree. I have tried a bunch of different juices and Ms. Ts is by far the best vape overall. I don't always like the flavor, but the 6ml bottles mean if no one else I know does, then I have not wasted much. I am also digging the Testing Area.

Now, Please put the Green Apple Lollipop back in the regular section so I can vape myself into a coma in quantity. :p

Crimmy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Gainesville, GA USA
Okay, I just placed an order with Ms T (I can't wait!) and I'm having second thoughts about the nic levels I chose.

So far, I found I'm happiest with 18mg juice. However, Ms T's selections are not available in 18, so I went with the 24. My question is, if this is too strong for me, can I mix it with a lower level and get the average of the two? Say, 6ml of 24mg + 6ml of 11mg, would that settle at 17.5mg?

Also, are all mg levels the same? Or are some more harsh than others?
(What I mean is, are the 24mg levels for one juice maker the same as the 24mg from another juice maker. This may sound like a silly question, but I wanted to see if anyone has gotten different reactions from two juices of the same supposed level.)

Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

~Jonny

Just for your FIY here is a nic ejuice calculator you can use for that sort of thing.
I always refer to this one.
eJuice Recipe Calculator

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
If you would like a specific nic level I don't currently have on the website...just mention that in the comment when checking out. I can make any level you need up to 30mgs.

Smooches
Ms T

I have to say of all the juices I've tried -- and I'm up to 8 vendors now and its not fair to mention them -- I like yours the best. My only problem is I cannot abide by even the low nic option, I'm a chain vapor and even 14 will give me the spins. Would it be possible to order your juices in a lower nic or will I just have to order one at 0 and one at 14? I boosted the low nic ones but I have been staring at the mackinac fudge for weeks because its at 24mg and I cannot even think of vaping that without getting sick and thinning to that extent somewhat spoils your awesome flavor. I wasn't sure if that was what you meant in your post and the other members' ones. Sigh....not complaining, just me being me!:)

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I have to say of all the juices I've tried -- and I'm up to 8 vendors now and its not fair to mention them -- I like yours the best. My only problem is I cannot abide by even the low nic option, I'm a chain vapor and even 14 will give me the spins. Would it be possible to order your juices in a lower nic or will I just have to order one at 0 and one at 14? I boosted the low nic ones but I have been staring at the mackinac fudge for weeks because its at 24mg and I cannot even think of vaping that without getting sick and thinning to that extent somewhat spoils your awesome flavor. I wasn't sure if that was what you meant in your post and the other members' ones. Sigh....not complaining, just me being me!:)

Yeppers sure can. If you would like a specific nic level I don't currently have on the website...just mention that in the comment when checking out. I can make any level you need up to 30mgs.

Smooches
Ms T

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Just for your FIY here is a nic ejuice calculator you can use for that sort of thing.
I always refer to this one.
eJuice Recipe Calculator

I wonder who did the drops on that calculator? 20 per mL? I just tried it with a 1 mL dropper and I counted 35-36. Maybe I'll try it again tomorrow and see if I was hallucinating.

You guys should read Ms. T's FAQ, which tells you you can specify your desired nic level, and she will graciously mix accordingly.

EDIT: I just tried it with water and got 24 drops and with a different solution with PG it was 33. Go figure.

Last edited:

Crimmy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Gainesville, GA USA
I wonder who did the drops on that calculator? 20 per mL? I just tried it with a 1 mL dropper and I counted 35-36. Maybe I'll try it again tomorrow and see if I was hallucinating.

You guys should read Ms. T's FAQ, which tells you you can specify your desired nic level, and she will graciously mix accordingly.

EDIT: I just tried it with water and got 24 drops and with a different solution with PG it was 33. Go figure.

A ml is based on size not drops, Some droppers take 25 drops to make a ml some do it in 33 it all depends on the size of the dropper and the consistency of the liquid your measuring. You can not go by drops unless you know the dropper and liquid your using.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
A ml is based on size not drops, Some droppers take 25 drops to make a ml some do it in 33 it all depends on the size of the dropper and the consistency of the liquid your measuring. You can not go by drops unless you know the dropper and liquid your using.

I am aware of that, but the calculator you recommended has 1 mL as the equivalent to 20 drops. Thought I'd make that point, albeit in a roundabout way.

Crimmy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Gainesville, GA USA
I am aware of that, but the calculator you recommended has 1 mL as the equivalent to 20 drops. Thought I'd make that point, albeit in a roundabout way.

Yes I am aware of that. I use the ml not the drops. If you do not have something that measures ml then you have to use the drop method. But I would suggest you get something that measures ML.
I use a syringe and if you use a syringe remember one CC = one ml.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread