Nicks on my rda!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a guy drill out my air holes on my Igo-W and she messed it up with the vice. And help or suggestions for getting rid of this making it look nicer.
9u4a7aqu.jpg
apega9e8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
looks like you got some decent teeth marks in it, IMO I would start with a fine honing stone ( knife sharpening stone very smooth texture) work out the dents and then finish off with 600+ wet sand sanding paper, finish off with metal polish (Flitz works well for SS) if your unit is chrome plated brass, any type of work to it will remove the chrome and expose the brass, leaving a dual colored spot :(

a guy drilled it but "she" messed it up in the vise???

Last edited:
looks like you got some decent teeth marks in it, IMO I would start with a fine honing stone ( knife sharpening stone very smooth texture) work out the dents and then finish off with 600+ wet sand sanding paper, finish off with metal polish (Flitz works well for SS) if your unit is chrome plated brass, any type of work to it will remove the chrome and expose the brass, leaving a dual colored spot :(

a guy drilled it but "she" messed it up in the vise???

Misspelled thanks guys I will try the sandpaper. And let you know how it turns out. I told the guy to be careful not to put dents and nicks in it...jerk off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread