hello new to modz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all names brandon. After messing around with my lava tube and not getting good clouds or flavor i decided to move up in the world to this awesome world of Mech mods. been watching a lot of youtube vids after purchasing my chi you clone and been getting great results. only question i have is how do i get more flavor from my rda. Current build is dual micro coil on a igo-w sitting at .41ohm. what should i do to get the flavor stronger ? the igo-w has 3 air holes drilled into it because i bought a different top for it. holes are not too big but no to small either. thanks in advance:D

Smellofcordite

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
San Jose California
Welcome! Best way to increase your flavor would be to up your resistance. A .41 build works great for clouds, but there is a trade off. Now I am just generalizing since the atomizer also plays a part in flavor, but with an Igo-W you should not be having any issues. I would start off building higher resistance coils and go from there.

Welcome! Best way to increase your flavor would be to up your resistance. A .41 build works great for clouds, but there is a trade off. Now I am just generalizing since the atomizer also plays a part in flavor, but with an Igo-W you should not be having any issues. I would start off building higher resistance coils and go from there.

so by build higher resistance are you referring to building coils at like .3 ohms?

Also, what are you using for wick? I'm currently running my rda at .4 ohms and I'm having no problems with flavor... I'm using rayon though...

i am using organic cotton for my wick as thats what i was told was the best by the shop that i bought the RDA from lol i didn't even know what the wick was lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread