Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
This is the first super bowl I've been to in a long time. Bummed out I lost it. Baseball I'm always a contender and have won multiple years in a row but football is usually a different story. Can never quite put it all together. I'm glad I made it as far as I did. Well played Superman. You deserve it!

great season bro! pm me your info so i can get you paid!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
And give my 4th place finish money to Kent,to do whatever he feels best. Family, casaa,r&d,etc. It's totally up to you and no need to announce how it was spent, enjoy the victory!

Merry Christmas brother!

whoa, you dont have to do that m8!!

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
Steelers lost - who do I root for now?

Well I WAS rooting for a Cards/Steelers SB. Since that won't happen now, I'm rooting for a Cards/Broncos SB. One last hoorah for Manning. Love him or hate him everything I've seen or read says he's a class act.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Well I WAS rooting for a Cards/Steelers SB. Since that won't happen now, I'm rooting for a Cards/Broncos SB. One last hoorah for Manning. Love him or hate him everything I've seen or read says he's a class act.

One more ring for Manning so we can seal the deal for the Hall of Fame? That's a storyline I can get behind!~

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
One more ring for Manning so we can seal the deal for the Hall of Fame? That's a storyline I can get behind!~

Doubt seriously he needs another ring to be a first ballot HOF'er but it certainly couldn't hurt.

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
This league is STILL HAPPENING. AND - the prizes are BIGGER than last year. Also - the freewill donation has been bumped up - we'll be doing something everyone who participates can enjoy (a bottle of liquid hand-made by me, personally) - and - some hardware - and - some FOOOOOOOOTBALL!!!~~

For some reason, this popped into my head just now. Had to look into this thread to make sure I remembered this correctly. LOL

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
For some reason, this popped into my head just now. Had to look into this thread to make sure I remembered this correctly. LOL

Good reminder! Let me figure out how to implement it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

I haven't forgotten about this... maybe do a coupon code for the people who played fantasy?

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
I haven't forgotten about this... maybe do a coupon code for the people who played fantasy?

Personally hand made bottle of juice? Hmm... Can we do something MaxVG? Lol I'd be happy with anything you come up with brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread