Nicoticket Creme Brulee review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznzing03

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Minneapolis
Hey guys!
A buddy of mine and I are starting to do our own liquid reviews. We're trying to keep it entertaining and informative at the same time. We'd love your feedback on whether or not we're doing it right. Any possible things we could improve upon or anything else you'd like to see reviewed.

Thanks!

Master Vapers flavor reviews Nicoticket - Creme Brulee - YouTube

joe.aus

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2013
Melbourne
Hey guys!
A buddy of mine and I are starting to do our own liquid reviews. We're trying to keep it entertaining and informative at the same time. We'd love your feedback on whether or not we're doing it right. Any possible things we could improve upon or anything else you'd like to see reviewed.

Thanks!

Master Vapers flavor reviews Nicoticket - Creme Brulee - YouTube

Awesome review mate, I'm a big fan of creme brule myself, can you recommend any other of your favourite juices?

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Nicoticket is awesome! Great juice, great customer service and great group of fans on the Nicoticket suppliers thread. I did not get the peppery taste except for a brief day or so. I actually enjoyed it, but it mellows out with steeping. These juices are made fresh so they do benefit from a steep. I have all of them and love them all. I am hooked!

aznzing03

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Minneapolis
Didn't really get any peppery on either end of us. Mostly just massive amounts of sweetness out of the box. As has been tested together, thus far, there isn't a nicoticket flavor we don't like. Gravity and betelguese are fantastic and we'll be putting up videos for that soon. Probably later tonight.

Must try? We truly enjoy both Betelguese and Gravity. You'll see later tonight.

Sent from somewhere over the rainbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread