Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I do feel that there should be
some response to the concerns about the cleanliness of the place in which this product is being produced.

First, let be begin by saying the video was pretty crappy - I was in the middle of a great personal issue (sorting out what was going on with my mom, etc) - it was quite bi-polar rant. I've struggled with BP disorder my entire life - I feel thankful to have the whole situation under control. I don't recall the specific date the video was made, but we had not yet begun to produce eliquid - we were only making Naturally Extracted tobacco flavoring. I am not sure what vision or expectation people have, but NET is anything but "clean" (at least as compared to mixing artificial flavors in a dust free lab environment). I make my NET in HDPE 5 gallon buckets - basically I soak tobacco leaves in PG. I want to say that again because that's what's different about Nicoticket... we actually make our flavoring from tobacco, and tobacco isn't "clean." The point I am trying to make is that the only part of the process that had been engaged was soaking organic leaves in PG... in as much as we try to clean the tobacco, Naturally Extracted Tobacco is never, ever, going to be as "clean" as "lab liquid."

I would continue by saying that I haven't made any effort to conceal that I work out of a 400 sq foot basement. I don't currently have access to a clean room - but we do observe very strict guidelines with regard to cleanliness. We spend an hour cleaning every day, at least. We have kitchen style quarry tile on the floor. All of the surfaces are stainless steel. Liquid is stored in food safe HDPE 5 gallon buckets. I have spared no expense to ensure that the environment is at least as clean as the top 5% of vape shops that are making liquid "just in time" right in the shop. I still treat every bottle as if I am going to vape it personally, or give it to my best friend. All surfaces get wiped down with regularity, and the path the liquid travels is impeccably clean compared to most labs (our pumping station is really cool, I will post pictures). We work with dust masks and rubber gloves.Where it differs is that I have some crazy cool mural paintings on the walls, and it's physically located in my home. I will post some pictures, perhaps it will alleviate some concerns.

Best,

Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Im going to sit back and watch before ordering. I hope it works out! I noticed the quantity is identical for all nic levels of the 4 available. Fingers crossed!
And TXfoilhead, we are all eagerly waiting for a report once you get and try it. Keep us well informed!

Inventory management is totally manual for now, and our bottles are made "just in time." IE - your bottle is made when we process it, not before. Just a heads up.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Before anyone freaks out about a bucket being on the floor, please be aware that those buckets are NET flavoring made from whole tobacco leaves...
3f67ec1380d6d94c7bff7c00b80f341c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
ELiquid filling stations - basically the center of the production line. Filamatic machines xfer liquid from 5 gallon buckets to smaller bottles in exactly 60ml quantities (allows us to fill bottles efficiently and accurately)
ecdeffca75c8a8cd8a67eb16c727c782.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Truly respect your response Clark! Starting over and making Nicoticket come back to life! Take it slow and make it great again. You can do it. Slow, steady and the NuThouse will be back.
Thank you Chili [emoji892] We are working really hard to meet and exceed expectations at every juncture. We've kept up with FDA regulations, registered ourselves, our products, etc. I feel really good about where we are at now. After nearly 5 years of working full time in the vape industry I feel like I've learned a little something about how to make liquid responsibly. In any case I'd you don't trust the guy hovering over the mixing bowl them you shouldn't buy. I hope I have earned that trust after the last 5 years.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Thank you for addressing the issue, good to see it. Wish you luck, man. :)
Thank you ooholik! Good to see you are still active dude! I hope you and yours are happy and healthy! All is well here, busy, but good!

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
I've only purchased once from NT. It's just too expensive for me, but I had to try CLS which was okay.

Just came around to see the comments. I read the e-mail about him going to higher VG and was wondering if that would make a significant change to the flavor. I understand why he did it. With the industry going to cloud chasing / subohm tanks as the standard, 50/50 was going to give too strong a throat hit without as much vapor production.

I still order my ADV in 50/50 because I'm a tootle puffer (KFL) and will never go to a subohm tank. One time I tried the same juice in a 30/70 or an 20/80 (PG/VG) and the flavor just wasn't there and it tasted off. Kinda syrupy tasting I guess.

So if people are disappointed in the flavor even after it has steeped, unfortunately it's not really going to be able to taste the same. I'm the only person I know that still uses a low watt, mouth to lung tank. Everyone else I know is using subohm stuff in the 40+ watt range.

The NT people have to sell what the industry is demanding. But it would be nice if he could bring back the originals a few times a year where he takes preorders and does one large batch in 50/50. That may mess with the business though if people are just waiting for the quarterly specials.

Anyways, glad to have him back. Dunno if I could order again though cuz my KFL has really small juice holes and I've tried a couple of 20/80 juices that tasted pretty good but give me dry hits after 2-3 consecutive pulls.

matcas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Los Angeles Calif.
I remember when you discontinued cheesecake I was bummed but then came passioncake and I was in love it was was fully in my rotation every day. Then gone. Please bring it back. Just loaded a tank after at least six months and it’s so so good and I don’t have much left.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I remember when you discontinued cheesecake I was bummed but then came passioncake and I was in love it was was fully in my rotation every day. Then gone. Please bring it back. Just loaded a tank after at least six months and it’s so so good and I don’t have much left.
Absolutely agree! Cheesecake and Passioncake where two of my favorites. I don't have any left :(

Reactions: stols001

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Thank you for addressing that @Kent Brooks , it takes courage and integrity to do so. I applaud your return (although I have never tasted this magic juice) your response was stellar and I wanted to say thank you.

Anna
Thank you for taking the time to reply Anna - someday I hope you have the opportunity to try the juice! I feel really blessed to be healthy and happy - with a sense of purpose again. I've worked really hard to earn the trust of my customer base over the course of the last 5 years or so (less my sabbatical). I work really really hard to maintain that trust by making sure each decision I make is in the best interest of the vaper.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I've only purchased once from NT. It's just too expensive for me, but I had to try CLS which was okay.

Just came around to see the comments. I read the e-mail about him going to higher VG and was wondering if that would make a significant change to the flavor. I understand why he did it. With the industry going to cloud chasing / subohm tanks as the standard, 50/50 was going to give too strong a throat hit without as much vapor production.

I still order my ADV in 50/50 because I'm a tootle puffer (KFL) and will never go to a subohm tank. One time I tried the same juice in a 30/70 or an 20/80 (PG/VG) and the flavor just wasn't there and it tasted off. Kinda syrupy tasting I guess.

So if people are disappointed in the flavor even after it has steeped, unfortunately it's not really going to be able to taste the same. I'm the only person I know that still uses a low watt, mouth to lung tank. Everyone else I know is using subohm stuff in the 40+ watt range.

The NT people have to sell what the industry is demanding. But it would be nice if he could bring back the originals a few times a year where he takes preorders and does one large batch in 50/50. That may mess with the business though if people are just waiting for the quarterly specials.

Anyways, glad to have him back. Dunno if I could order again though cuz my KFL has really small juice holes and I've tried a couple of 20/80 juices that tasted pretty good but give me dry hits after 2-3 consecutive pulls.

By todays standards I am a tootlepuffer too... I go through less than 5ml of eLiquid a day. When I see the quantities some people are consuming on today's subohm rigs my head spins. The incremental changes we made in PG/VG ratio came with a complimentary re-balancing of the flavor load (more flavoring overall) so there should be little or no degradation of the flavor. I agree with you in premise though, anything more than 70VG doesn't seem to pop like it should. Good to see there are still a few KFL users around, it's still one of my favorite setups.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
posted on another thread:
Clark Kent Kent Clark... welcome back.

You may want to drop a note in the lounge with a link back here. Bring a cannister with gasoline
;)

His reply:

Ha - I can't really talk in the General eLiquid forum or I would... I can request the entire thread be moved to my forum so I can moderate it personally though. No need, there's nothing to it.

and now this:

I understand people go through tough times.We have all been there. IMO it is how we deal with those situations that define us. I am hopeful this person has indeed made positive changes in his life . I do feel that there should be

some response to the concerns about the cleanliness of the place in which this product is being produced.
Well, this is my comment up above (highlighted in red) and I just noticed it being quoted. I feel a need to clarify. My comment was in no way or shape to be read as derogatory and I apologize if it was interpreted as such. What I meant by my comment is that NT return was somewhat muted. This vendor forum was reopened when majority of us (legacy NT customers) were not checking here, but were enjoying life in the “lounge” sub forum. I made a joke that Clark (NT owner) need an explosive comeback to re-ignite the fire and hence a reference to “bringing a canister of gasoline”, to which Clark (rightfully so) responded that he (according to forum rules) is unable to post there, but offered to merge (move) the thread from the lounge sub forum over to “vendor” sub forum.

Hopefully this makes sense and again, sorry if this caused any confusion. Happy Vaping everyone. :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Well, this is my comment up above (highlighted in red) and I just noticed it being quoted. I feel a need to clarify. My comment was in no way or shape to be read as derogatory and I apologize if it was interpreted as such. What I meant by my comment is that NT return was somewhat muted. This vendor forum was reopened when majority of us (legacy NT customers) were not checking here, but were enjoying life in the “lounge” sub forum. I made a joke that Clark (NT owner) need an explosive comeback to re-ignite the fire and hence a reference to “bringing a canister of gasoline”, to which Clark (rightfully so) responded that he (according to forum rules) is unable to post there, but offered to merge (move) the thread from the lounge sub forum over to “vendor” sub forum.

Hopefully this makes sense and again, sorry if this caused any confusion. Happy Vaping everyone. :)
I don't read too much into any one specific forum post. No worries, no offense taken (to all)

uab9253

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2014
Salisbury MD

I'm with you on the toodle puffing, I just can't see going to big mods, low nic, high spend cloud blowing all day. Plus my work and lifestyle don't really allow it. I got a couple of bottles of CLS since I still have a good deal of original Virus and Radioactive on hand. I've only vaped it a little, it was a lot better after I steeped for a week and SHOOK the bottle....duh. I'm terrible about forgetting to shake a bottle before I use it.
So far it seems really clean and not as sweet, but Kent is using no sweetener now I think and it's pulling most of its sweet from the higher VG. I'm hoping it is more coil friendly than the old school stuff and I expect that it will be.
I, for one, am glad Nicoticket is back and gladly, trustingly vape them almost exclusively all day.

Reactions: stols001

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm with you on the toodle puffing, I just can't see going to big mods, low nic, high spend cloud blowing all day. Plus my work and lifestyle don't really allow it. I got a couple of bottles of CLS since I still have a good deal of original Virus and Radioactive on hand. I've only vaped it a little, it was a lot better after I steeped for a week and SHOOK the bottle....duh. I'm terrible about forgetting to shake a bottle before I use it.
So far it seems really clean and not as sweet, but Kent is using no sweetener now I think and it's pulling most of its sweet from the higher VG. I'm hoping it is more coil friendly than the old school stuff and I expect that it will be.
I, for one, am glad Nicoticket is back and gladly, trustingly vape them almost exclusively all day.

Heya uab! Good to see you. I am like you, a bit conservative on juice consumption. When I lost my mom I went back to smoking (still haven't quit entirely, I have a cigarette occasionally) - but - I almost never use more than 5ml of liquid (12mg) in a Baby Beast tank. I guess that makes me a toodle puffer, or at the very minimum a MTL vaper. I'll probably never been a cloud chaser, I can't imagine guzzling 15+ml of liquid every day - seems, excessive. I am glad the CLS found you well, and that it's burning nice and clean. You are spot on, I am relying on VG for sweetness as opposed to adding sweetener - it seems to be working out nicely especially when it comes to coil life. Good to be back brother, it's an honor to serve you.

Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread