The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Nicoticket returning?

Discussion in 'Nicoticket' started by renorat, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CosmicGopher

CosmicGopher Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2015
    So, found the website. Never having tried it in the past, and liking most any kind of juice...what is a good choice...this Wakonda, the Virus, do you guys have a recommendation?

• Like Like x 2
  2. mackman

mackman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    NorCal
    All; but remember with the Virus H1N1 you get infected:w00t:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Skeebo

Skeebo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

The juice that always changes and is never the same. Just absolutely incredible, the only problem was I never could find it on a good day.

• Like Like x 2
  4. vgjohnson

vgjohnson Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2014
    Charleston , SC , USA

• Like Like x 1
  5. vgjohnson

vgjohnson Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2014
    Charleston , SC , USA
    I would wait until the reviews on the new formula come in . I will let you know after I get it .

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Arnold Ziffle

Arnold Ziffle Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    San Quentin
    just got my virus in. it's more tobaccoie than i remember. i think it needs a couple of weeks to get all of the nuances to blend. it was always different when you got a fresh bottle way back when but you couldn't put a finger on what the flavor was and what it turned into.

right now it's quite tobacco forward with a hint of the old virus finish. time will tell but i think it will go back to its old self but with a hint more tobacco. just a guess.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Burnie

Burnie The Bug Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    I never really loved the Virus, it was OK, but it changed from week to week through the bottle, some weeks were better than others. I guess I like a more stable flavor like Wakonda (which I still have plenty of :D)

• Like Like x 2
  8. lsufan

lsufan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Nicoticket was my absolute favorite juice vendor. Fast dependable delivery, delicious juice, and personal service that made you feel like you were part of the family. I was so excited to see that they were reopening. I haven't been on this forum in forever and just happened to be on today researching a topic when I saw this thread. Then I saw the comments about the video. I absolutely need more information as the video appears to be gone now. I want to place on order. CLS is calling my name, but I just can't pull the trigger until there is some type of explanation. Since I didn't see the video, I don't know how bad it was. The comments here make it seem like it was pretty appalling. I've seen comments that there were personal issues that probably contributed to whatever the situation was but where is the assurance that any sanitation issues have been addressed?

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Arnold Ziffle

Jun 2, 2009
    San Quentin
    i am now on my second tank full. i shook the holy hell out of it this afternoon. it is mellowing out nicely. it seems to be about a quarter of the way there. further testing is in order but now i think it should come out great. we'll see.

• Like Like x 3
  10. G-weezy

G-weezy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2014
    Minneapolis
    Wakonda how I’ve missed it so much. But been a customer for a long time and racked up good points. But I see no more points system to use. :(

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Arnold Ziffle

Jun 2, 2009
    San Quentin
    day 2 tank fill 3. starting to get a little sweetness. mellowing nicely. a little foggy. would have preferred 50/50 but oh well. 10.8 watts on a kabuki. time to set up a kayfun.

• Like Like x 5
  12. oxygen thief

oxygen thief Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    Ohhhh Wakonda! So good to have nicoticket back.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. mackman

mackman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    NorCal
    They are back like they never left. Fantastic CS and super quick shipping and the joose is less expensive.

• Like Like x 3
  14. TX Foilhead

TX Foilhead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

OK my Virus got here today so when I left for work I loaded up a days worth of my last bottle of Old Virus and spent. I opened that bottle a week ago. My supply is running on fumes, 60ml of Virus and 120ml of The Cure are the only pure bottles left that aren’t for mixing. I have about 10 other 60ml bottle all in nic levels I don’t use that I’ve been mixing together to come up with 6mg.

Old Virus has that sweet maple flavor just like a fresh bottle and is amber colored. New Virus is very light colored. I cleaned up atty (Nuppin with a single coil of twisted 26ga that’s about .5 ohms with Ready X Wick on a REO). New Virus tastes like tabaco with the sweet part coming from a fruit flavor, sort of like Betleguise, but different. That lasted about 10 puffs and has started to change to something more familiar, the sweet has stayed, the fruit is gone, not quite as sugary as the Old Virus.

I have hope, it seems like everything is there and it’s going to turn into something I know. I does seem to be changing much quicker that the old stuff. Definitely worth a try even though I was hoping the new change would be more to Katy’s Virus.

• Like Like x 3
  15. kevin666

kevin666 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2013
    cny
    I'm getting a more tobacco forward katys taste but new wick and coil.no maple yet but I actually like Kate's slightly better

• Like Like x 2
  16. TX Foilhead

TX Foilhead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Unfortunately I didn’t appreciate Katy’s until it was gone. I wished I had of ordered more bottles.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Skeebo

Skeebo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I think the flavor of Virus will eventually come around. It just needs more maturation in those orange Home Depot buckets, and with the lid off, more and more oxygen to the eliquid will cause flavors to enhance. Curious where the fruity part of the flavor is coming in though. It could be as simple as a fruit fly flying from one bucket of Betleguise to a bucket of Virus. If this were the case this should definitely be labeled as a limited release.

In time as more and more eliquid is passed through those Orange Home Depot Buckets the flavor should intensify. Think about what oak barrels impart in some of the finer whiskeys, it's the same with those buckets. The fact they are orange means something, perhaps the orange plastic imparts an essence that can't be compared to say..... uhh... a yellow bucket?

Anywho, the future looks bright for the insane asylum.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Misty

Misty Forum Admin
    Supplier/Commercial Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 16, 2008
    Canada
    Thread moved to the "newly - returned" Nicoticket forum as per request of @Kent Brooks

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. LMS62

LMS62 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2014
    Mesa, AZ
    120ml of juice for $50....no thanks.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Vinnybagodoughnuts

Vinnybagodoughnuts Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2015
    I am not one for kicking a person when he's down but I just have to say to my fellow vapors and friends here at ECF.Please be careful. The video posted by this person was beyond disturbing. I have never been a big fan of government regulations but some are definitely necessary to protect us. What really gets me is that this person does not even see a need to address legitimate concerns brought forth by this video.

posted on another thread:
    Clark Kent Kent Clark... welcome back.

You may want to drop a note in the lounge with a link back here. Bring a cannister with gasoline
    ;)

His reply:

Ha - I can't really talk in the General eLiquid forum or I would... I can request the entire thread be moved to my forum so I can moderate it personally though. No need, there's nothing to it.

and now this:
    I understand people go through tough times.We have all been there. IMO it is how we deal with those situations that define us. I am hopeful this person has indeed made positive changes in his life . I do feel that there should be

some response to the concerns about the cleanliness of the place in which this product is being produced.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.