Nicoticket returning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold Ziffle

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
San Quentin
just got my virus in. it's more tobaccoie than i remember. i think it needs a couple of weeks to get all of the nuances to blend. it was always different when you got a fresh bottle way back when but you couldn't put a finger on what the flavor was and what it turned into.

right now it's quite tobacco forward with a hint of the old virus finish. time will tell but i think it will go back to its old self but with a hint more tobacco. just a guess.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
just got my virus in. it's more tobaccoie than i remember. i think it needs a couple of weeks to get all of the nuances to blend. it was always different when you got a fresh bottle way back when but you couldn't put a finger on what the flavor was and what it turned into.

right now it's quite tobacco forward with a hint of the old virus finish. time will tell but i think it will go back to its old self but with a hint more tobacco. just a guess.
I never really loved the Virus, it was OK, but it changed from week to week through the bottle, some weeks were better than others. I guess I like a more stable flavor like Wakonda (which I still have plenty of :D)

lsufan

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2013
Baton Rouge, LA
Nicoticket was my absolute favorite juice vendor. Fast dependable delivery, delicious juice, and personal service that made you feel like you were part of the family. I was so excited to see that they were reopening. I haven't been on this forum in forever and just happened to be on today researching a topic when I saw this thread. Then I saw the comments about the video. I absolutely need more information as the video appears to be gone now. I want to place on order. CLS is calling my name, but I just can't pull the trigger until there is some type of explanation. Since I didn't see the video, I don't know how bad it was. The comments here make it seem like it was pretty appalling. I've seen comments that there were personal issues that probably contributed to whatever the situation was but where is the assurance that any sanitation issues have been addressed?

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Nicoticket was my absolute favorite juice vendor. Fast dependable delivery, delicious juice, and personal service that made you feel like you were part of the family. I was so excited to see that they were reopening. I haven't been on this forum in forever and just happened to be on today researching a topic when I saw this thread. Then I saw the comments about the video. I absolutely need more information as the video appears to be gone now. I want to place on order. CLS is calling my name, but I just can't pull the trigger until there is some type of explanation. Since I didn't see the video, I don't know how bad it was. The comments here make it seem like it was pretty appalling. I've seen comments that there were personal issues that probably contributed to whatever the situation was but where is the assurance that any sanitation issues have been addressed?

They are back like they never left. Fantastic CS and super quick shipping and the joose is less expensive.

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK my Virus got here today so when I left for work I loaded up a days worth of my last bottle of Old Virus and spent. I opened that bottle a week ago. My supply is running on fumes, 60ml of Virus and 120ml of The Cure are the only pure bottles left that aren’t for mixing. I have about 10 other 60ml bottle all in nic levels I don’t use that I’ve been mixing together to come up with 6mg.

Old Virus has that sweet maple flavor just like a fresh bottle and is amber colored. New Virus is very light colored. I cleaned up atty (Nuppin with a single coil of twisted 26ga that’s about .5 ohms with Ready X Wick on a REO). New Virus tastes like tabaco with the sweet part coming from a fruit flavor, sort of like Betleguise, but different. That lasted about 10 puffs and has started to change to something more familiar, the sweet has stayed, the fruit is gone, not quite as sugary as the Old Virus.

I have hope, it seems like everything is there and it’s going to turn into something I know. I does seem to be changing much quicker that the old stuff. Definitely worth a try even though I was hoping the new change would be more to Katy’s Virus.

kevin666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
cny
OK my Virus got here today so when I left for work I loaded up a days worth of my last bottle of Old Virus and spent. I opened that bottle a week ago. My supply is running on fumes, 60ml of Virus and 120ml of The Cure are the only pure bottles left that aren’t for mixing. I have about 10 other 60ml bottle all in nic levels I don’t use that I’ve been mixing together to come up with 6mg.

Old Virus has that sweet maple flavor just like a fresh bottle and is amber colored. New Virus is very light colored. I cleaned up atty (Nuppin with a single coil of twisted 26ga that’s about .5 ohms with Ready X Wick on a REO). New Virus tastes like tabaco with the sweet part coming from a fruit flavor, sort of like Betleguise, but different. That lasted about 10 puffs and has started to change to something more familiar, the sweet has stayed, the fruit is gone, not quite as sugary as the Old Virus.

I have hope, it seems like everything is there and it’s going to turn into something I know. I does seem to be changing much quicker that the old stuff. Definitely worth a try even though I was hoping the new change would be more to Katy’s Virus.

I'm getting a more tobacco forward katys taste but new wick and coil.no maple yet but I actually like Kate's slightly better

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
New Virus tastes like tabaco with the sweet part coming from a fruit flavor, sort of like Betleguise, but different. That lasted about 10 puffs and has started to change to something more familiar, the sweet has stayed, the fruit is gone, not quite as sugary as the Old Virus.

I think the flavor of Virus will eventually come around. It just needs more maturation in those orange Home Depot buckets, and with the lid off, more and more oxygen to the eliquid will cause flavors to enhance. Curious where the fruity part of the flavor is coming in though. It could be as simple as a fruit fly flying from one bucket of Betleguise to a bucket of Virus. If this were the case this should definitely be labeled as a limited release.

In time as more and more eliquid is passed through those Orange Home Depot Buckets the flavor should intensify. Think about what oak barrels impart in some of the finer whiskeys, it's the same with those buckets. The fact they are orange means something, perhaps the orange plastic imparts an essence that can't be compared to say..... uhh... a yellow bucket?

Anywho, the future looks bright for the insane asylum.

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
I am not one for kicking a person when he's down but I just have to say to my fellow vapors and friends here at ECF.Please be careful. The video posted by this person was beyond disturbing. I have never been a big fan of government regulations but some are definitely necessary to protect us. What really gets me is that this person does not even see a need to address legitimate concerns brought forth by this video.

posted on another thread:
Clark Kent Kent Clark... welcome back.

You may want to drop a note in the lounge with a link back here. Bring a cannister with gasoline
;)

His reply:

Ha - I can't really talk in the General eLiquid forum or I would... I can request the entire thread be moved to my forum so I can moderate it personally though. No need, there's nothing to it.

and now this:
Thread moved to the "newly - returned" Nicoticket forum as per request of @Kent Brooks

I understand people go through tough times.We have all been there. IMO it is how we deal with those situations that define us. I am hopeful this person has indeed made positive changes in his life . I do feel that there should be

some response to the concerns about the cleanliness of the place in which this product is being produced.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread