Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Oregon, USA
As a paying customer, this juice just slapped me up side the head and did the nasty with my taste buds.

Crème Brûlée - Nicoticket - 12mg - 50VG - 30ml
Test equipment: (1) SMOK Mega Carto 1.8 ohm on an iTaste VV V3.0
(2) iClear16 2.5 ohm on an iTaste MVP2, SVD & VAMO 3
Scent Profile: First to hit the nose is the signature vanilla with the balanced caramelized gooey goodness. The lingering undertone of apple, lemon and possibly honey compliment the cinnamon to a mouthwatering reaction. This is NOT an off the shelf smell.
It really smells of quality ingredients, not a hint of chemical or a whiff of fakery.
Notice how after a couple of months of being stink free our nose becomes hyper sensitive?
Yeah, I’m there right now, can ya tell?

Da Taste: 10/12/13 (1) [8 day old – 3 day steep]
Pastries, Pudding oh my! Pastries, Pudding Oh My!
A smooth decadent vanilla will hit the tongue first, right behind a mild apple with a pronounced caramel hue that evokes a pleasant bakery aroma. The fruit tones seem to give of an erotic and sensual dance around a caramelize sugary goodness. If it smells as good as it vapes this reviewer is in trouble…

Da Taste: 10/13/13 (1) [9 day old – 4 day steep]
This reviewer’s in trouble! Even though Clark’s Crème Brûlée masterpiece has a sweet smell of decadence, the flavor is not at all sweet or over powering. The vanilla pudding intake has the hint of over indulgence, but this comfort food vape is laid back enough to make this a must have stock.
If I may be so bold to dare, “if we can only have one juice” this will be in the top one list. Short list, but you’ll thank me!
Truly a Masterpiece from the labs of Nicoticket and the imagination of disciplined Mixologist who reveals his heart and soul in the Art of Taste. Or, as the “Family” will joke, Clark’s Crack juice.
There’s good news and bad news.
The Good: some of your other juices will have plenty of time to steep!
The Bad: you will realize that just 30ml bottle will NEVER have time to seep! Heck, 50ml don’t look promising either.
If you order a 15ml bottle, rubbing salt in the wound by saying “I told ya so”, won’t help, just need to cover my rear.

Da Taste: 10/13/13 (1) [10 day old – 5 day steep] I regret that this juice gets better, the addictive properties will surely raise red flags at the FDA and the newly formed ISGWWTIRS (AKA: It’s So Good We Will TAX It Revenue Service).
This juice is now on my must have list, so please just try it once and then just move along, nothing to see…

Da Taste: 10/14/13 (1) [11 day old – 6 days] I regret not getting two bottles, one with lower nic, so I can continue to chain vape.
Clark’s Crack Juice is very addictive, so it might be advisable to just pass on this juice.
Go ahead, take just ONE Vape and walk away, I dare you!

Da Taste: 10/15/13 (2) [12 days – 7 days] My new favorite ADV vape, must get more! Very tasty in a clearo, even the iClear30 is good, even better with the 16 heads. iClear16 is just too damned small!
2 bottles might not be enough, factor in steep.

Da Taste: 10/16/13 (2) [13 day old – 8 days] BAM, if my face! CB mixed with the H1N1 is, excuse me… I was drooling on the key board. Custard and virus has morphed into the bubonic plague. Killer juice!

Da Taste: 10/18/13 (2) [15 day old – 10 days] Sell the house, sell the pets, rent out the wife (She can cook!)… must buy more jooooce!

Of the 3 Nicoticket juices that I have seriously reviewed, the aroma has been a consistent quantifier of the high quality ingredients.

Last edited:

NoBS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Oregon, USA
I ordered Nicoticket's Betelgeuse a while back and it's delicious. Lots of flavor. Can't wait to try some of their other offerings with next month's juice budget.
Funny you should mention Betelguese, I thought I was not a fruit juice fan until I tried Gravity (think tropical).
Since they sent me a free sample of Bg, this will need to wait to get my notes to a public venue until I actually put my money on the product. Yeah, this will be in my rotation.
Funny about Nicoticket, they don't stock a large selection, but last week I had ALL there flavors. This will be corrected with the two new flavors posted this weekend after my third order...

What blows me away is that the only flavor that did not hit me as an ADV has now morphed into a 'Must have Stock" Supa joooce.
Sad to say that GCD is not in rotation now!

NoBS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Oregon, USA
Clark's Custard's Last Stand is to die for, as well.

He's just an artist, is Clark. An ARTISTE!
No joke!, I finally tried a Grandma's Cinnamon Danish that was too sweet after an 8 days steep.
Just had it again last night after trying Bg and Gravity the day before, either I screwed up the steep (suspect) or my taste buds got funked up! GCD is still not is the top 6, but it's now better that my second juice mixer top pick.
Each and every juice is very good fresh, but day_um, getting that much better in flavor is tripping me out.

We really are screwed aren't we? :vapor:

Should I just sign over my paycheck to Clark & Katy? ;)

Side note, da Superman just confirmed he still had some GCD for a sub, so i order every flavor again (the 2 new, and a 2nd batch of da regulars).
Still have a 50ml of the Virus and a good steep cycle for the rest so I should be good to go.
They really are that good!

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
All of his offerings are out of this world joooses.

When I started vaping I said that I didn't want any tobacco vapes, because I was trying to get away from the stinkies. Well that worked until I tried the H1N1 (known as the virus). Dagnabit, if I'm not hooked on a tobacco vape now. This joose has a hold of me and wont let go...:blink:

In fact I like it so much that I traded a high-end hybrid just so I could get a 500ml bottle of the virus, just so I could get enough to hopefully make it for a whole eight week steep.

That stuff changes flavor notes by the hour. It's like a new juice every vape :)

Reactions: Dahomey

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yeah, I tried the CLS as soon as I got it. It's extremely good. I think Nicoticket is going to be my "high-end" vendor of choice. The prices are a bit high but the quality is there to go along with it.

And don't forget the customer service. five stars all the way!

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Yeah, I tried the CLS as soon as I got it. It's extremely good. I think Nicoticket is going to be my "high-end" vendor of choice. The prices are a bit high but the quality is there to go along with it.

And don't forget the customer service. five stars all the way!

If you can order the 50ml bottles. $21.99 is only .43 cents per ml (plus shipping). and if you order $50 or more shipping is free.
I always order my restocks of three 50ml bottle for $65 and some change with free shipping. You could also order one 50ml and two 30ml to get the shipping included.

And yes, the CS is outstanding. Just stop by the family thread and you will see him in there daily at different times.

NoBS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Oregon, USA
Custard's Last Stand (CLS) - Nicoticket - 12mg - 50vg - 30ml - DoB 10/4/13 - NT Custard's LS (6mg)
Test equipment: (1) SMOK Mega Carto 1.8 ohm on an iTaste VV V3.0 , (2) iClear16/30 & ProTank2 @ 1.5 to 2.5 ohm on an iTaste MPV 1 & 2, SVD & VAMO

Scent Profile: If the scent is any indicator of the quality of the juice, then my olfactory perception is having an orgasmic experience. The vanilla and subdued caramel is making love to the lingering cinnamon, fruit and other decadent aromas. This will put a smile on any grumpy face, and fast!
The power of aroma therapy is no longer in the realm of junk science, and I believe it is no fluke Mr. Brooks is involved in the Mental Health industry. Just mossy over the “Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group” to understand the power of proactive therapy, be it smell, taste or the “just let it all out” kind of thing!

Da Taste: 10/12/13 (1) [8 day old – 3 day steep] CDL is an easy choice for an ADV, even with the orgasmic gustation side effect…
First off, the vanilla base does not have an artificial aftertaste that is sickly or synthetically sweet, just straight up smooth (burp, Mmm mmm... good!). Even though CLS smelled very sweet in the bottle, as soon as the vaper hits the tongue, on through the exhale and into the tingling linger of the after taste, you know this juice has quality ingredients. Then you think, I need more, a LOT MORE!

Da Taste: 10/13/13 (1) [9 day old – 4 day steep]
The flavor is only getting better, smooth, sinful and decadent. The subtle under tones are beginning to rise. The mild fruit with a familiar spice that blends oh so well with the front end will justify chain vaping... This complexity only makes the profile that much harder to grasp. This nectar of the gods is just way too addictive, now I understand the Hype!

Da Taste: 10/13/13 (2) [10 day old – 5 day steep]
Wow, really good on an iClear16 @ 2.2ohm. Not at all masked or subdued, not the norm for me.
Figured after using a SMOKTECH rejuvenator carto, the up font flavor would take a down turn as usual. Very good news for Clearo users! Looks like this will be competing for the top spot with the N1H1 Tobacco.

Da Taste: 10/20/13 (1) (2) [17 day old – 12 day steep] This is now fighting for the coveted #2 spot with CB. I’m polishing of the last of a 30ml bottle, and I will have a new order in soon! The Flavors are poping out and gobsmaking me into becoming a kiddy fanboy, if only
These reviews are going on while I’m putting a big dent in Nicotickets old line up. Hum, yeah… it’s that good!
The best part is that all of Nicoticket’s juices burn clean. I have this on a Protank 2, iClear16/30 and a Carto. The Carto is STILL good after a couple of weeks, impressive. I tend to under power the delivery systems and slowly bump it up, YMMV. Still, for a desert vape, the cleanliness of this juice makes it hard not to appreciate the behind the scenes testing involved.

Notes: I'll try to keep the drooling to a minimum, that you very much!
If you ordered only 15ml bottle, you have my sympathy and commiseration, with a price…
When the master mixologist runs out of his “mad scientist” ingredients then l will need your shoulder to cry on. Yeah, it’s that good.

Reviewing this is like describing the awesomeness of a clear winter sunset with crashing waves over the Oregon coast to a bind person.
I cannot do this juice review justice, so let me add <evil grin>:
Should you not want to try this, I can only thank you for raising my chances of not seeing the dreaded “Out of Stock” order page…. Somewhat!
Hmm, that word of mouth thing could cause me some grief…

Personal note:
Really glad I tried BB & GJ from AVE 1st, they are not bad, but Nicoticket has spoiled me.
Artisan Mixology is still in its infancy, and Clark just became my Big Daddy Vapor Chef.
Thanks Pa!

Just received my 3rd order, steeping in the dungeon of "happy smells"
Every juice available from Nicoticket is resting in 50ml versions now, sleep well my droplets of erotic mouthgasms.

In memory LtCol Custer’s old unit, 7th Cavalry
"In the Fighting Seventh's the place for me,
Its the cream of the Cavalry;
No other regiment ever can claim
Its pride, honor, glory and undying fame."
Garryowen

Side note: Do not recommend this to a first timer; it really will make them jaded. :blink:

Last edited:

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Side note: Do not recommend this to a first timer; it really will make them jaded. :blink:

lol

You mean they won't get the pleasure of spending countless dolloars looking for their favorite jooose before finding their favorite liquid :blink: Yup, don't want to drprive them of that honor and joy ;)

Nice writeup NoBS :thumb:

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you can order the 50ml bottles. $21.99 is only .43 cents per ml (plus shipping). and if you order $50 or more shipping is free.
I always order my restocks of three 50ml bottle for $65 and some change with free shipping. You could also order one 50ml and two 30ml to get the shipping included.

And yes, the CS is outstanding. Just stop by the family thread and you will see him in there daily at different times.

I plan to order another 50 mil bottle of CLS and the Creme Brulee AFTER my wife's B-day in November and if the MBV items pan out after steeping I believe I will be set for both ends of the price spectrum. :)

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I have not found a juice that I don't like. That being said, I have steeped my OR30 for about a month and it is time to revisit. I know it is not offered on the site right now, but I know I will be ordering another 50ml as soon as it resurfaces! I keep some vape budget in hiding just for Clark's juices. I haven't ordered juice anywhere else since I found him. I have two B&M shops that supply me with some other juices that I really like...about 4 flavors so I am good to go.

And just for those who are new to Nicoticket, I think the prices are very reasonable. I have not tried the Mt Baker stuff. Have heard such mixed reviews and I already have plenty of the 'meh' juices. I order most everything in 50ml, even the ones I haven't tried yet. I just trust Clark that much!

baly

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2013
United Kingdom
I stumbled upon nicoticket by accident. The reviews and product descriptions , the professional layout, the steeping guides impressed me.

It reminded me of sites such as 'masters of malts' ( whisky site), and my gut instinct told me go for it.

I purchased creme brulee, cls, h1n1, I've got altered states, gcd, and more creme brulee on the way.

The customer service is superb, the eliquids are a just superb, ive said it already but all vapors need to try at least one of nicotickets eliquids.

I now only have two places where I will buy eliquids from nicoticket and Triphammer, both are the willy wonkers of the ejuice world.

Vaping has moved on from a cigarette replacement therapy to a sensory delightful journey into amazing flavours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread