Not open for further replies.

NakiFantaki

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Las Vegas NV
I think I have found a winner.
Let me first off start by saying that I stumbled upon Nicoticket by accident, and I'm so glad I did.
The website is very user friendly. Its very simple to navigate and its not cluttered with unnecessary stuff.
What I love most about the website is the descriptions of the juices. Very descriptive. Clark even gives you his preference for the best vape (ratios, flavor shots...ext) I find it extremely helpful!
I was on the hunt for a vanilla type juice. I love vanilla, but it seemed like all the vanilla type juices I have tried had a huge artificial flavor. Not CLS! (custards last stand) I am very impressed by the flavor of this juice. I ordered 18mg 50/50 blend. I let it steep with the cap off for about 24 hours. The smell is freaking AMAZING. Trust me, I could sit here and just sniff the bottle all day. I want a perfume that smells just like it! (can you do that Clark?) The vanilla flavor is spot on. Its a very creamy and somewhat rich vape. I can totally taste the "egg" part of the custard and I get minor undertones of cinnamon. I now understand the term "mouth feel" Upon inhale I get the most creamy sensation. Its completely addicting.
Throat hit on 18mg is pretty spot on. I'm pretty big on throat hit so I may order the 12mg nic next time, as I'm sure the throat hit will be more then ample.
Vapor production is great. Definitely in range of what a 50/50 ratio puts out.
This juice is definitely going to be put In my ADV lineup. Its been a long while since I've been so happy with an ejuice.

Now, for the best part - the customer service. I can't speak highly enough about Clark and his Nicoticket company. He's super personable and a very nice dude. Shipping was pretty fast. Everything arrived in one piece. No leaks or damage. From placing the order to the time it was in my mailbox was 9 days and theres a weekend in there somewhere. Not as fast as other vendors but Clark is a one man show and I think he pulls it off very well.
Once my order was shipped he sent me a personal message letting me know it was on the way, as well as a bunch of other good to know information.

I cannot wait to try some of his other flavors. Next on my list is grandma's danish and H1N1.

I'm excited to see what the future has in store for this vendor.

Great job Clark! :D

......Might wanna think about hiring a a helper;)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
This juice is definitely going to be put In my ADV lineup. Its been a long while since I've been so happy with an ejuice.

My thoughts/feelings precisely when I got my first bottle from Nicoticket!

I'm excited to see what the future has in store for this vendor.

Same!

Haven't gotten my first Nicoticket juices in the mail yet (it's on its way and has to cross a border), but I too can't say enough about their customer service.

The first time I visited the Nicoticket site, Clark just randomly popped up through the online chat function to say "hi," and since he was there anyway he answered a few questions for me about his experience shipping to Canada. He was great.

Well, a couple of weeks later, I went ahead and ordered at 3 a.m. CST. As soon as I finished I decided to make a change on my order -- I had ordered an extra flavour shot on Betelgeuse, then saw it wasn't recommended. So I dropped Clark an email saying he could take that off the order (I didn't care about the $0.25 or whatever).

He replied within five minutes telling me that not only would he take the extra flavour shot off the Betelgeuse, but that he'd add two extra shots to the Grape Ape instead since I had mentioned I liked stronger fruit flavours, and he thought the Grape Ape would benefit most from that for me! This is at THREE IN THE MORNING.

It's hard not to feel good when you have customer service like that -- just knowing you're talking to a human being who cares about their product and is having as much fun with it as you are goes a long way. It was also so comforting to see even such a minor issue responded to SO quickly -- definitely made me feel like he's a vendor I can trust in the offchance any bigger problems arise.

I took a bit of a jump with this one and ordered a bunch of 30 and 50 mL bottles to start, I just have a feeling it wasn't that much of a risk, haha.

NakiFantaki

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Las Vegas NV
Haven't gotten my first Nicoticket juices in the mail yet (it's on its way and has to cross a border), but I too can't say enough about their customer service.

The first time I visited the Nicoticket site, Clark just randomly popped up through the online chat function to say "hi," and since he was there anyway he answered a few questions for me about his experience shipping to Canada. He was great.

Well, a couple of weeks later, I went ahead and ordered at 3 a.m. CST. As soon as I finished I decided to make a change on my order -- I had ordered an extra flavour shot on Betelgeuse, then saw it wasn't recommended. So I dropped Clark an email saying he could take that off the order (I didn't care about the $0.25 or whatever).

He replied within five minutes telling me that not only would he take the extra flavour shot off the Betelgeuse, but that he'd add two extra shots to the Grape Ape instead since I had mentioned I liked stronger fruit flavours, and he thought the Grape Ape would benefit most from that for me! This is at THREE IN THE MORNING.

It's hard not to feel good when you have customer service like that -- just knowing you're talking to a human being who cares about their product and is having as much fun with it as you are goes a long way. It was also so comforting to see even such a minor issue responded to SO quickly -- definitely made me feel like he's a vendor I can trust in the offchance any bigger problems arise.

I took a bit of a jump with this one and ordered a bunch of 30 and 50 mL bottles to start, I just have a feeling it wasn't that much of a risk, haha.

Not a risk at all.
In fact that's what I wish I would of done.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
Completely agree with all the sentiments expressed here. CLS has earned a permanent spot in one of my carto tanks. Thank goodness I've got a 50ml bottle now. :)

GCD and H1N1 are both awesome as well, and surprisingly were great right out of the box. Actually, maybe not so surprising since this seems to be the norm for Nicoticket juices. I hear the virus morphs quite a bit over the course of a full 8 week steep so I really need to make that 15ml I got last at least that long so I can experience all of it's little nuances. Must reorder it (as well as GCD) in a 30 or 50ml size soon.

Oh and Creme Brulee (with the new caramel)... yum!!! that's looking like a serious contender for a top spot as well. I only just got it Monday though so need a bit more time to discover whether it'll try to overtake CLS for top dog, or just be content to coexist happy beside it. :p

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA

No risk...and you will be wondering why you didn't order more bottles and bigger bottles once you start vaping it...any of it. My first order I jumped in with 50 mil bottles of like 7 or 8 different flavors. I was happy with all of them...ecstatic with all of them. I will never forget my first order.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
CLS is very good, as is Grape Ape. Problem is.. I put Grape Ape in a tank that had some Baja Breeze in it and it tastes like I didn't clean it out good enough - its like a grape lime. CLS, from the very first hit, instantly reminded me of GoodLife's Deadly Sin for some reason. CLS has the same sweet-but-not-too-sweet taste comparable to Deadly Sin. I'm honestly having a difficulty pinpointing the vanilla; I seem to be getting mainly a smooth mlky, eggy taste.

Vaping on it right now...yeah, it keeps reminding me of GLV's Deadly Sin and I'm not sure why. Deadly Sin is terrific though, so thats a good thing lol. I highly recommend Nicoticket; their customer service alone makes you feel confident in your purchase. Kent is very passionate with what he does. My juice rotation tends to consist of more complex juices, whereas Nicoticket seems to have more simple juices but Kent does a damn good job with his flavors.

Last edited:

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
CLS is very good, as is Grape Ape. Problem is.. I put Grape Ape in a tank that had some Baja Breeze in it and it tastes like I didn't clean it out good enough - its like a grape lime. CLS, from the very first hit, instantly reminded me of GoodLife's Deadly Sin for some reason. CLS has the same sweet-but-not-too-sweet taste comparable to Deadly Sin. I'm honestly having a difficulty pinpointing the vanilla; I seem to be getting mainly a smooth mlky, eggy taste.

Vaping on it right now...yeah, it keeps reminding me of GLV's Deadly Sin and I'm not sure why. Deadly Sin is terrific though, so thats a good thing lol. I highly recommend Nicoticket; their customer service alone makes you feel confident in your purchase. Kent is very passionate with what he does. My juice rotation tends to consist of more complex juices, whereas Nicoticket seems to have more simple juices but Kent does a damn good job with his flavors.
Thanks for your thought provoking post. It just goes to prove yet again how very subjective taste really is. GLV's Deadly Sin is also a favorite of mine, yet I didn't find a lot of similarity between it and CLS. Now, Nicoticket's Grandma's Cinnamon Danish on the other hand... yup, that one I definitely found a lot more similarities to DS. Do you get a cinnamon danish taste from DS? I do, and thus the similarity to GCD.

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
I have also been extremely pleased with CLS. Clark's juices are extremely clean tasting. If you are a fan of deadly Sin from GLV, try Clark's Crème Brulee. Almost a dead match (maybe a little more subtle) but much cleaner and no plastic/chemical taste which I find present in Deadly sin and El Kamino. I gave those away a few days after receiving my Nicoticket juices. They truly are that much better. Ya, Clark is a night owl. I've gotten several messages/notifications from him in the wee hours.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
Thanks for your thought provoking post. It just goes to prove yet again how very subjective taste really is. GLV's Deadly Sin is also a favorite of mine, yet I didn't find a lot of similarity between it and CLS. Now, Nicoticket's Grandma's Cinnamon Danish on the other hand... yup, that one I definitely found a lot more similarities to DS. Do you get a cinnamon danish taste from DS? I do, and thus the similarity to GCD.

I wouldn't say it tastes similar, just that it reminded me of it. I actually haven't tried the GCD but am curious about it. I have been vaping the CLS lately and it is extremely good. I've been getting more of the vanilla now that its aged a little bit, and I am already planning on ordering some more for when I run out lol. Its quite a great juice.

taguy

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
houston
havent tried it yet (steeping) but i personally experienced the excellent customer service that you guys are talking about

Mine too (steeping), read on the website that its pre steeped, and it may be but when I rec'd mine last week, there was absolutely no taste to it, so it's been steeping and will continue for another week or so (born on date 9/7), I'm looking forward to it when its ready though.

magicman22

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Scotts Valley, CA
Just got mine today. This is amazing juice FOOB and will get better with some steeping as with all the other Nicoticket juices I have ordered.

So far ALL of these juices I have tried are simply superior:
- H1N1*
- Betelgeuse*
- Gravity
- Altered State
- CLS*

* = my faves

Clark and Nicoticket are the REAL DEAL, no doubt.
Great customer service + awesome products makes this a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread