NicQuid soho

Status
Not open for further replies.

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
ok so i got a sample of soho and daybreak.
daybreak is great,
the soho is completly blank of flavor. i think maybe i got a bad batch or something cause it has no flavor at all.
also is void of a smell from the bottle.

What was it supposed to be like sure would like to know :p

What mg was it? I ask cause I find Soho to have a very weak throat hit even at 24 mg. Its a light juice, tasty but light.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Jcar1

Jul 14, 2013
Chicago, IL
ok so i got a sample of soho and daybreak.
daybreak is great,
the soho is completly blank of flavor. i think maybe i got a bad batch or something cause it has no flavor at all.
also is void of a smell from the bottle.

What was it supposed to be like sure would like to know :p

I had a similar experience, I purchased the 5ml sample bottle (18mg) and it tasted similar to an RY4 which I liked so I purchased the 30ml bottle and it is tasteless. It is not the first time where I purchased a small bottle and it taste great but when I purchase a larger one it doesn't taste the same.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
I had a similar experience, I purchased the 5ml sample bottle (18mg) and it tasted similar to an RY4 which I liked so I purchased the 30ml bottle and it is tasteless. It is not the first time where I purchased a small bottle and it taste great but when I purchase a larger one it doesn't taste the same.

Might have just required some steeping. The bigger the bottle, the longer it should steep.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Nicquid is made in large batches so the same juice goes in all size bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread