Nikola Medea mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shone

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
Hello everyone.
I'm thinking to get Nikola medea dual 18650 battery mod. I've watched the video on youtube and it looks very nice, I really like that texture on the mod, in my opinion it looks amazing and it looks like it will be very comfortable dual battery mod. I like the size of the mod, 88x57.2x30mm, so I will be able to carry it with myself. It comes in four colors and I will probably get blue one.
I like stylish mods, I own few beautiful mods that stands out and I think this one stands out too, it looks quite different.
Max charging current is 1.5A so it won't take too long to charge both batteries when I can't use my charger.
I like the main screen here, I can choose on the main screen what I want to change, with three clicks on the fire button it will highligh an option, everything here is very simple.

I also like here:
- Wattage range 7-218w
- Very nice and bright 0.96inch screen
- Buttons on the front panel looks cool to me
- I like that I can see the battery percentage
- Zinc alloy material
- I can see a lot of information on the screen

If you own this mod, what you think about build quality? If this mod works good as it looks, than I would like to have it.
How balance charging works here? Will this mod discharge both batteries equally?
I probably will use it on 80watts. I found few informations that chip works very good, but I want to hear your opinion.

It is not expensive, here I found the best price Nikola Medea mod
So, what you think about medea mod?

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well if you like most things about it, there's no reason to not try it, it sounds like it suits your preferences. If tarnish is not a problem, you don't necessarily need to get a sleeve, although you certainly could to protect the finish. It kind of depends whether or not you like the feel of silicone I don't mind it usually, but it will also cause your mods appearance to change, so if a large part of it is how it looks, you may have to decide whether tarnish would be an issue, I guess.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Baditude

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Thanks for your replies.
I have a lot of vape gear, but I like to keep in the house my beautiful stuff, because I want it to stay beautiful. :) Ofc, sometimes I like to carry nice mod with me and I don't mind silicone case actually for outside.
I will probably buy this one.
Did you buy the Medea? Liking the shape but not much info about it out there.

Disruptor

Nov 2, 2018
Hello everyone.
I'm thinking to get Nikola medea dual 18650 battery mod. I've watched the video on youtube and it looks very nice, I really like that texture on the mod, in my opinion it looks amazing and it looks like it will be very comfortable dual battery mod. I like the size of the mod, 88x57.2x30mm, so I will be able to carry it with myself. It comes in four colors and I will probably get blue one.
I like stylish mods, I own few beautiful mods that stands out and I think this one stands out too, it looks quite different.
Max charging current is 1.5A so it won't take too long to charge both batteries when I can't use my charger.
I like the main screen here, I can choose on the main screen what I want to change, with three clicks on the fire button it will highligh an option, everything here is very simple.

I also like here:
- Wattage range 7-218w
- Very nice and bright 0.96inch screen
- Buttons on the front panel looks cool to me
- I like that I can see the battery percentage
- Zinc alloy material
- I can see a lot of information on the screen

If you own this mod, what you think about build quality? If this mod works good as it looks, than I would like to have it.
How balance charging works here? Will this mod discharge both batteries equally?
I probably will use it on 80watts. I found few informations that chip works very good, but I want to hear your opinion.

It is not expensive, here I found the best price Nikola Medea mod
So, what you think about medea mod?
Just got this mod today and so far I really like it, not too bothered about the zinc finish tarnishing too much. Seems solid and decent quality.The only minor issue I have is that you can’t lock the trigger with the software so you have to turn it off. On the plus side it starts up very rapidly so doesn’t matter much. The ramp up time on trigger is very quick too. Very happy so far. Did you buy it in the end?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Just got this mod today and so far I really like it, not too bothered about the zinc finish tarnishing too much. Seems solid and decent quality.The only minor issue I have is that you can’t lock the trigger with the software so you have to turn it off. On the plus side it starts up very rapidly so doesn’t matter much. The ramp up time on trigger is very quick too. Very happy so far. Did you buy it in the end?
Welcome to ECF. What tank/atty are you using with the device?

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread