Nite Lite Vapor - A+

Status
Not open for further replies.

wphsmike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Orlando, FL
I wanted to post on here and let everyone know how great the team at NiteLiteVapor.com is. This will be my first time trying their juice and I'm really excited based on all of the reviews I've seen. They were extremely nice to throw in some extra goodies and a key chain carrying case! Not to mention, the shipping from Iowa to Florida was extremely quick, it went out to the post office the very night I ordered it.

Y'all are awesome and I want to send a big thank you for sending me some Bounty Hunter too! Y'all ROCK! :D :toast: :vapor:

Just got in an order of liquid - day before yesterday.

Shipping was delayed a bit, due to heavy demand, but they made up for it by upgrading my order of three 10 ml bottles to three 30 ml bottles.

I am pleased!

Their liquid produces thick heavy clouds of richly flavored vapor on a normal atty, and the results from an LR atty are intense.

Great service!

SpiderMo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Georgia
Just got in an order of liquid - day before yesterday.

Shipping was delayed a bit, due to heavy demand, but they made up for it by upgrading my order of three 10 ml bottles to three 30 ml bottles.

I am pleased!

Their liquid produces thick heavy clouds of richly flavored vapor on a normal atty, and the results from an LR atty are intense.

Great service!

They done the same for me and also threw in the juice carrying case, very cool deal. and gotta say BOUNTY HUNTER is AWESOME !!!! should of ordered the biggest bottle they carry its that good. I've done gone through the 30ml bottle and down to my last few drops, next order 130ml bottle lol

They done the same for me and also threw in the juice carrying case, very cool deal. and gotta say BOUNTY HUNTER is AWESOME !!!! should of ordered the biggest bottle they carry its that good. I've done gone through the 30ml bottle and down to my last few drops, next order 130ml bottle lol

I have the distinct suspicion that they are trying to turn me into a repeat customer - and it's working.

A man could get spoiled by an establishment like that.

I went back and ordered some minor gear that I've been needing / wanting / didn't really need but thought I'd get while I was in there.

I've got to slow this mercantile train down to see if I can get to the "saving money" aspect of this "vaping" thing - Sheesh!

Nite Lite has certainly given me a boost in that direction though.

I'm flush with liquid for now, with 150ml of various stuff on hand that should get me through the week.

That is - IF I can take the PV out of my mouth upon occasion.

I've got a bandoleer of full cartos and two eGos hangin' low - and I'm not afraid to use 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread