Status
Not open for further replies.

Moofaso

Smoke Free Since 11-11-11
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2011
I'm right behind you
I few weeks back I sampled the ever popular Bounty Hunter from http://nitelitevapor.us . This juice is just flat out AMAZING ! I enjoyed it so much I had to get a 130ml Jug on my return trip to the site. After placing my order, I about kicked myself because I meant to add a 10 ml bottle of Renegade to my order as I wanted to sample this. I emailed Gene over at Nite Lite and asked him if he could add a 10 ml bottle and just adjust my charges on my credit card, if not I would just pickup a bottle on my next order, no biggie.

So he emails me back saying he added the Renegade to my order, so now I am a happy camper. Today the order came in and with it, not a 10ml bottle of Renegade, but rather a 30ml bottle and a note from Gene the owner himself saying he added this 30 ml bottle at no charge to me and for me to have a great day. Now that is amazing customer service, and I can't thank Gene and NLV enough for the wonderful gesture. Not only am I nuts over the products at NLV, the customer service they give is beyond amazing. They have a customer for life in me, NLV you rock !!

SpiderMo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Georgia
I agree first that bounty hunter is Awesome but I made a order for 2 10ml juice and they had gotten behind a bit and when I got my juice order in they upsized my order to 30mls each for taken a little longer to get it out which I didn't think it was that bad of shipping time to begin with. So I second that NLV has awesome products and awesome CS.

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I agree, NLV is a great place to get juice. Bounty Hunter is the real deal. The last order got to me within 2 days. Best part is the price of the juices. 10 bucks for 30mls of Bounty Hunter is a steal.

He is amazing with the customer service! And sending everything Priority Mail. My only gripe is they've been swamped with orders, and offline for the past few days for juices. I need more!!! Nite Lite is almost all that I vape these days. I want to try a few more; Vanilla Strait and Renegade are my faves, and Bounty Hunter is #3.

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I few weeks back I sampled the ever popular Bounty Hunter from http://nitelitevapor.us . This juice is just flat out AMAZING ! I enjoyed it so much I had to get a 130ml Jug on my return trip to the site. After placing my order, I about kicked myself because I meant to add a 10 ml bottle of Renegade to my order as I wanted to sample this. I emailed Gene over at Nite Lite and asked him if he could add a 10 ml bottle and just adjust my charges on my credit card, if not I would just pickup a bottle on my next order, no biggie.

So he emails me back saying he added the Renegade to my order, so now I am a happy camper. Today the order came in and with it, not a 10ml bottle of Renegade, but rather a 30ml bottle and a note from Gene the owner himself saying he added this 30 ml bottle at no charge to me and for me to have a great day. Now that is amazing customer service, and I can't thank Gene and NLV enough for the wonderful gesture. Not only am I nuts over the products at NLV, the customer service they give is beyond amazing. They have a customer for life in me, NLV you rock !!

Moof, which do you like the best?

Moofaso

Smoke Free Since 11-11-11
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2011
I'm right behind you
My Bounty Hunter is topping Renegade, but not by much ! Renegade is a big 'ol bunch of awesomeness stuffed inside a bottle. I know this, I will be getting a Jug of each on my next NLV visit ! I have to give Vanilla Strait a whirl. Should I bother with a 30 ml test bottle on the VS Sandy or just snatch a Jug ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread