Nitecore i4 V2 VS Efest Luc V4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Marietta, GA, USA
I had the same questions as you, but ended up going with a Nitecore. From what I've gathered, the LUC has a digital display which moniters the actual voltage and charge rate of the batteries, it has manual charge current settings, is newer to the market and is more expensive. Nitecore has been on the market for quite some time and has earned a solid reputation. I love my Nitecore, it charges fast and is self adjusting as far as the charge type and rate of the batteries being charged.

Both of them run an initial test on the batteries before the charge begins to make sure they are in good working order before they start charging, and both start with a heavy charge rate and taper down close to battery capacity, and then trickle charge when the battery is close to and at capacity to maintain 4.2 volts. Can't go wrong with either or.

Jordner

Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
I had the same questions as you, but ended up going with a Nitecore. From what I've gathered, the LUC has a digital display which moniters the actual voltage and charge rate of the batteries, it has manual charge current settings, is newer to the market and is more expensive. Nitecore has been on the market for quite some time and has earned a solid reputation. I love my Nitecore, it charges fast and is self adjusting as far as the charge type and rate of the batteries being charged.

Both of them run an initial test on the batteries before the charge begins to make sure they are in good working order before they start charging, and both start with a heavy charge rate and taper down close to battery capacity, and then trickle charge when the battery is close to and at capacity to maintain 4.2 volts. Can't go wrong with either or.

I was kinda thinking the same thing! great minds think alike :)

Thank you, that just confirmed my purchase of the nitecore, and it fits nicely inside of my goliath stand :)

Vape happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread