Status
Not open for further replies.

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
I just received my order from amazon for an i4. There are sellers that advertise (what otherwise looks like identical models) that list the output current at 500mA x4 / 1000mA x2. Other sellers list them as 375mA x4 / 750 x 2.

I made sure that I ordered one advertised as 500mA/1000mA but received a 375/750 version.

I am in the process of getting the run around with both amazon and the vendor, but my question here is: Does anyone have this charger in the 500mA/1000mA model version?

I want to know if it is false advertising or I just received the wrong version.

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
I may have just scored this for free by complaining pointing out that after receiving my i4, I came to find out that many of their vendors are (knowingly or unknowingly) falsely representing the product they are selling on the host's website by presenting version 1 specifications for a version 2 product... I let them know that the 1000mA charging rate was the sole selling point for me, and that the charger that I already have that this was to replace was actually a faster charger in 4 battery configuration. We'll see if he holds up to what he implied...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread