Nitecore Intellicharger I2 DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bckane

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
miramar Fl
Haveing problems with this charger, bought from amazon back in March. Worked great till yesterday, one side shows battery is always charged. when placing in the bay all the lights come on like its fully charged. Tried several batteries, seem my cut off day to return was april 10th. Has anyone had this happen to your charger.?

joeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Babson Park, Fla
Tony, I had the same problem but luckily I bought it at Vapestock and returned it the next day. The problem I now have is the springs stick when trying to put a 650 in??
I just got the i4 and I have one bay that's flashing all 3 lights even when there's no battery in it. I thought these were supposed to be good quality chargers... :mad:

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
I just got the i4 and I have one bay that's flashing all 3 lights even when there's no battery in it. I thought these were supposed to be good quality chargers... :mad:

Well, they definitely test better than the Trustfire chargers.

That said, my xtar WP2-II has been solid since I bought it last Sept.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il

From what I've been hearing lately, they're no better than the Trustfires :blink::mad:

About two posts a month about these chargers going bad (at least one lane) or smoking.

Perhaps the ones with LCD readouts are the best; and most costly.

BurntHit

Jul 11, 2013
USA
I’m pretty happy I didn’t get lazy and ordered one of these when I got my PV…

You guys who are a little more technical should look into hobby chargers like the iCharger or Accucel. That’s all I use….

They are substantially better chargers with way more capability and flexibility. User adjustable charge rate and termination voltage alone is worth it…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread