Nitecore New i2 and Samsung 25r only charging to 3.1v

Status
Not open for further replies.

willwills90

Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys,

im new on the forum, this is my first post aswell!

anyway i purchased 2 samsung 25r batteries off amazon and received them wednesday with 2.66 volts in each of them, I received my Nitecore new i2 today, have put them on to charge, it says 100% on the charger, however when i test the batteries with a multimeter i am given a voltage of 3.10v and 3.11v.

I got no clue whats going on but i just want everything to work so im ready to vape as soon as my vv mod comes from china, I've been building for a few month just only vaping on a cool fire 4 so the battery is built in.

all help appreciated,

thanks in advance!!!!

Reactions: Cf11

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
A lot of people might say the same thing...
Buy batteries only from trusted vendors. Amazon has a lot of fake vendors and they might have given you rewraps of some other batteries.
There are some trusted vendors listed in the pic by mooch. And if you have access to any of those websites...buy it from there.
a73bbf2d055522a63bf1ce01466c48ae.jpg

Edit - Sorry the pic is not very clear. Tapatalk keeps degrading the quality of my pics. But you can find the same pic by just entering "battery chart by mooch" on google.
HTH.

Last edited:

willwills90

Jun 12, 2017
The newest nitecore I2 charger also has user selectable modes. Make sure that your mode is set correctly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I have it set to 4.2v in manual mode,

also i looked stuff up online and they seem genuine, came from a vendor called viper tech, any idea if thats a good vendor or not?

EDIT:
Ive decided to send the batteries back to amazon, going to buy from one of the reputable sellers

Last edited:
Reactions: Cf11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread