Not open for further replies.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
NLV-recent order
My opinion and experience YMMV

I know these have been reviewed to death so Ill keep it brief. Reordered Line Rider and a few I haven't tried yet. All the NLV juices I've ever tried have been good they are one of my favorite vendors and I have (re)ordered many times. The juices all have an artificial taste, and a similar base note-that is not a negative, just for reference and a heads up. They do sell out a lot though which is sucky. Then again, I ordered Line Rider in 30mls and the other 3 were 10mls-they all arrived 30mls. That's frigging awesome!

All steeped for 2 weeks.
65/35pg/vg 12 mg

GOLD
Very yummy. A smooth, sweet, flavorful tobacco. Everyone I know that tried it loved it.

TWILITE tobacco
Someone said this tastes just like a cig. No it doesn't. Closer than many I guess. It is a very good "generic" tobacco though, with a slight ashy taste and slightly sweet.

WAFFLES
Sweet. Mapely. Buttery. Flavorful. Its good. Exactly what I expected.

LINE RIDER
A 555. Think peanut buttery tobacco. Its good. Let it sit awhile, and its gooder lol

I've also had Bounty Hunter (and the all VG one way back), Vanilla Strait, Sundance, Caparillo Cafe, Renegade, and Caramel Corral.
$3.50 for a 10ml, $10 for 30mls. Definitely worth trying if you never have!

https://nitelitevapor.us/shop/page/?shop_param=

Well if you are ordering-good luck lol

Do I ever keep things brief? Lol

Last edited:

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
ogredog,

As I've posted elsewhere (can't remember which thread), all of NiteLiteVapor's juices taste strongly artificial to me. That so many of Gene's juices are so delicious and satisfying in spite of their synthetic artificiality is a miracle I don't understand.

Both the hard-hitting Twilight and the less intense Litehouse strike me as wholly synthetic tobaccos.

Take Vanilla Strait, for instance. While admittedly rich and complex, the vanilla flavorings of that juice are so artificial that I can't vape it by itself. Used in other NLV juice blends, however---Bounty Hunter, GOLD and Capparillo Cafe Latte come to mind as likely beneficiaries---that same synthetic vanilla concoction works beautifully (although I have tired of Capparillo). I can't imagine why it works---since it shouldn't---but it does. NLV's caramel flavor is another mystery. Caramel Corral is one NLV juice I had to give up on and relegate to juice purgatory because of its overwhelming artificiality. And yet, as a blend flavor, NLV's caramel works quite well.

Gene is truly an amazing juice alchemist, converting lead into gold, or shinola into really good you-know-what. (There are a couple different dumb double-entendres lurking in that phrase, but I'm too tired to unpack any of them...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread