Status
Not open for further replies.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
I will start by saying I do not feel i am very good at describing the way a juice tastes however as I was looking through juice reviews I did not see very many on NLV juices so I felt I needed to post my opinion. when I first started vaping I kept saying I just don't get enough flavor from most of these juices and really never found many that I really enjoyed some were vapeable an were OK but none that I really enjoyed vaping, thaat is until I tried Nitelite Vapor juices. Now NLV is the only vendor that I can say I will definitely place an order with every single month. Not a day goes by that I don't vape my 2 favorite NLV juices.

Funny thing about NLV juices is I always said I didn't like tobacco juices and mostly vaped things like Gooey butter cake, butter cream Icing or cupcake and sweet type juices. Once I started with NLV tobaccos now all I vape are tobaccos and just occasionally the other types. So on with my opinion of what these NLV juices taste like. I will start with my 2 favorites.

Gold- This one is considered a tobacco flavor but doesn't taste like any other tobaccos I have tried. It is much better. It is very smooth and I might compare it to more of a pipe or cigar type of tobacco. That deep rich sweet tobacco flavor but with a but of caramel in the mix which makes this just the perfect all day vape. It tastes a little different depending on when i vape it. It;s great first thing in the morning with my morning cup of coffee but also has that burst of sweet caramel which makes it a great after dinner vape as well. I have also found that it tastes a little different depending on what type of atomizer you use. This is definitely one I recommend trying if you are placing an order at NLV.

Line Rider- This one is quickly moving into my number #1 favorite vape spot. I go back and forth between whether I like the Line Rider or Gold better. This is a rich hearty tobacco flavor with Loads of sweet nutty goodness. Again the tobacco flavor I get is more of a sweet cigar or pipe tobacco taste. I have never smoked a pipe but it tastes like a pipe smalls. Just sweet and delicious. If you like a nutty vape this is definitely for you.

Bounty Hunter- This one takes the 3rd place spot in my book but I believe is NLV's best seller and most talked about flavor. This is the juice I came to NLV for but stayed for them all. This one is very controversial in that everyone says it tastes like something different. Again it is a tobacco flavor but I really don't taste much tobacco like I do in the other 2. It is more of a vanilla wafer or maybe that cereal I use to eat as a kid with marshmallows in it. Maybe like Lucky Charms. Definitely on the sweet side and super smooth.

Caramel Corral- This is a mix of caramels and the only way I can really describe this one is a rich taste of caramel. This was one of my favorites when I first discovered NLV but the tobacco flavors quickly jumped ahead. I will say this is the best tasting Caramel flavored juice I have ever tried anywhere and is great mixed with the Gold.

I just placed an order at Nitelite for a few more flavors and will update this thread when I get them. If you are thinking of trying NLV juices I would definitely say DO IT!!! They make the best quality juices and have some of the cheapest prices around. Not very often you get that combination. They sell out fast and there's a reason for that, so if you can get your hands on them they are definitely worth the extra effort you might have to put into ordering.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Great job, Karla!

I'd like to mention Vanilla Straight as one flavor that everyone should try. Vanilla Strait is a complex blend of vanillas that is truly unique. It is fantastic on its own, and also mixes well with other NLV flavors... very well. Try it, you'll like it. :)

So DKS, while you're over there mixing some Caramel to your Gold, toss a bit of it (the Caramel) into some Vanilla Straight. Yum, yum, and did I mention YUM?!!? Some love NLV's Vanilla mixed in with Gold, too.

N...L...Versatility!

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Great job, Karla!

I'd like to mention Vanilla Straight as one flavor that everyone should try. Vanilla Strait is a complex blend of vanillas that is truly unique. It is fantastic on its own, and also mixes well with other NLV flavors... very well. Try it, you'll like it. :)

So DKS, while you're over there mixing some Caramel to your Gold, toss a bit of it (the Caramel) into some Vanilla Straight. Yum, yum, and did I mention YUM?!!? Some love NLV's Vanilla mixed in with Gold, too.

N...L...Versatility!

I have some Vanilla Strait on the way alonng with Twilite so I will add those flavors here as well as Caparillo and Litehouse. Just ran out of time this morning. thanks for the tip. :)

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
Great job, Karla!

N...L...Versatility!

That sounds good, too. Perhaps I shall try that one as well. I just found 2 6mls full of VS that I didn't know I had!!! It's a sign

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I have some Vanilla Strait on the way alonng with Twilite so I will add those flavors here as well as Caparillo and Litehouse. Just ran out of time this morning. thanks for the tip. :)

Karla, if I'm not overstepping any bounds here, I'd love to throw in my 17 cents about Capparillo Caffe Latte and Litehouse and Twilite.

Capparillo Caffe Latte- This is an interesting and delightful flavor that is a cappuccino, with hints of caramel and vanilla, and cream undertones. The perfect morning vape.

Litehouse- This is for the tobacco flavor fanatic. It reminds many people of smoking a good cigarette. There is no caramel or vanilla to change up this classic and bold tobacco vape.

Twilite- This is an excellent, robust, non-sweet tobacco product that is reminiscent of Marlboro Light cigarettes. Excellent flavor and throat hit, and one of my favorite tobaccos... Mixes well with other flavors too. It is clean, pure, fresh, and can put you in a good mood. :)
Twilite mixed with a small amount of Waffles (75%-25%) is just amazing, and has become a real hit and ADV around NLV!

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Wow, that's a great question, Race. I find it to be somewhat of a peanuty taste... salted? Well, no, not really. I'm not sure I've ever had an eliquid that had a salty taste to me.

To me it's a 555 type of nutty tobacco, with the nutty taste on top and the soft tobacco on the undertone. IMO, very balanced and very smooth and so so tasty.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Wow, that's a great question, Race. I find it to be somewhat of a peanuty taste... salted? Well, no, not really. I'm not sure I've ever had an eliquid that had a salty taste to me.

To me it's a 555 type of nutty tobacco, with the nutty taste on top and the soft tobacco on the undertone. IMO, very balanced and very smooth and so so tasty.

line rider is definately peanutty. maybe almondy too. its "fresh" tasting to me. its sweet as well. the TH is just sharp enough to let you know its got a tobacco backbone holding up that fresh sweetness.

re: salty vape. Pizza Ria from EC Blends. its salty alright. my brother bought it as a novelty (along with Roast Beef, Cracked Pepper, and Bacon) but its actually kinda good lol. you taste the fake cheese and fake tomato sauce and herbs. its not awesome by any means, but its got this weird vibe that reminds me of being a kid and eating bagel bites / McCain Elio's pizza. so ive been taking toots of it here and there. and being the vape-pairer that i am, i found out it goes well with a dirty martini (surprise surprise).

the bacon is salty too, but thats about all its got. basically a salt vape lol. but not in a good way. the black pepper is kinda good as well. if you enjoy vaping black pepper, that is. roast beef was pretty flavorless.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
allow me to get back on track.

my favorite NLVs: Gold, LR, BH. Gold and BH are simply intoxicating. theyre sweet and delicious, but complex in that there is tobacco in there. you dont get slapped in the face with it though. its there to give depth and to offer th. the tobacco comes though as a carb, and what i mean by that is the tobacco gives a grainy/wheat/bread/cake/wafer/pancake/cereal/cookie vibe. i added a lot of carb examples to show that different people experience it differently, different wattages affect as we know, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread