Njoy Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurningChrome

Aug 11, 2008
California
I got my njoy on Wednesday, 13 August, and was really "njoy-ing" e-smoking. I would take a hit off the pen cig about ever 5 minutes maybe 2x every 5 minutes. I was getting great vapor and the batteries wer lasting a long time. I had just started my second cart and the Njoy was working perfectly. I took a drag (about the 10th or 12 on this cart) and put the e-cig down. A few minutes later I picked it up and no vapor, :cry: no heat in the atomizer. There was no sign of trouble and then it just quit. I ordered spares from Puresmoker that should arrive tomorrow, but this sucks. I don't think it over heated or got clogged, I think there is an electrical open in the thing.

I call Njoy and left a message, hopefully they will respond quickly. I hate regular cigs now (after only 2 days) and am really bummed. :grr:

BurningChrome

Aug 11, 2008
California
I just looked at the atomizer, and it is one of the old ones, with the part number stamped in the battery connection. I am thinking that if I get a better product from a different distributer, I might just return the NJoy under the 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

I know it's been said one million times, but why don't these things ship with a spare atomizer? Also, if we know the atomizers are going to last about a month (or 2 days) why don't they come with a simple return envelope that you can drop said broken atomizer in the mail and expect to get a new one in about 10 days?

It's all really too bad because it seems e-smoking is a much better expierence that the old tobacco stick.

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
I supose it's the lure of short money. Most of us think we'll be in this for the long haul, but there's lots of talk about possible bans or restriction to no-nic liquid when it comes to the attention of government. In the meantime it's a gold rush and I suppose the early to market boys are maximising profit while they can. I personally think the industry will survive, and stabilise. Reliability and reasonable prices will follow (or they'll sell cheap atomisers as disposable parts).

Emp

BigBuxNoWhammy

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
Canada.
why don't they come with a simple return envelope that you can drop said broken atomizer in the mail and expect to get a new one in about 10 days?

You can do that with njoy. They dont even ask for the old one back. (never have for me atleast) Mark usually responds to emails pretty quickly, and my replacements usually come in a week. That's why its good to have 2 cigs, so you have a spare while you wait for a replacement if something goes wrong.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
For hte price of atomizers from Puresmoker, you can pick up almost 10 for hte price of one kit that you'd pay from namebrand companies, and if an atomizer goes bad- meh- so what? Just chuck it out and pop another one in- Puresmoker's prices make htem almost a disposable, although you'll get a few weeks out of htem most likely- possibly even more. Had I done my homework when I started esmoking, instead of rushign right in, I'da certainly just bought 10 atomizers, a couple of batteries and two chargers & carts instead of paying the high prices for kits, and not worried abotu atomizers goign bad then- Buy more atomizers every coupel of months- for $10 apiece from Puresmoker, you can't go wrong Spend a little money now on spare atomizers from puresmoker, maybe get a couple more batteries, and another charger, and you'll have a much more pleasant esmoking experience- not having to wait for atomizer replacements from NJoy or other companies- you won't be caught without an atomizer that way:)

Last edited:

dablackanarch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2008
Seattle, USA
For hte price of atomizers from Puresmoker, you can pick up almost 10 for hte price of one kit that you'd pay from namebrand companies, and if an atomizer goes bad- meh- so what? Just chuck it out and pop another one in- Puresmoker's prices make htem almost a disposable, although you'll get a few weeks out of htem most likely- possibly even more. Had I done my homework when I started esmoking, instead of rushign right in, I'da certainly just bought 10 atomizers, a couple of batteries and two chargers & carts instead of paying the high prices for kits, and not worried abotu atomizers goign bad then- Buy more atomizers every coupel of months- for $10 apiece from Puresmoker, you can't go wrong Spend a little money now on spare atomizers from puresmoker, maybe get a couple more batteries, and another charger, and you'll have a much more pleasant esmoking experience- not having to wait for atomizer replacements from NJoy or other companies- you won't be caught without an atomizer that way:)
I absolutely agree with Naz. I plan on purchasing a bunch of good stuff from Puresmoker when I get paid this week. My first and only e-cig is an NJOY and while I like it, I've been thru 2x atomizers so far and still not getting the love I got when I first tried e-vaping.

Personally, I don't want a disposible e-cig. I'd like atomizer technology to let me have a e-cig that will last and last.

BigBuxNoWhammy

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
Canada.
I agree naz, I would've also done the same, $50 pen style package from puresmoker and 5 or so extra atomizers comes out to the same as an njoy package. But also I have already received 3 atomizers from njoy and still have tons of time left on the year, so I assume I will get more than 5 from them, so it really is the same. Also you can get replacement batteries from them too. But yeah I still agree it is better to get the extras to begin with, cause waiting is terrible when you have no spares. I had to learn the hard way lol that was a bad week of waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread