Njoy Daily- Classic Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Just got 5 njoy Daily classic tobacco in the mail today. It is their new flavor of their new disposable. You can only get it online at the moment. I gotta say, wow! If these things were cheap enough to use full time, this would be it. If you are looking for something that seems so much like the real deal, this is it! They have other flavors in Walgreen's, but this is a really good flavor. I use juul as my all day vape, and this njoy is almost as satisfying. It will be my back up, or I will save a few for a night out when I do not want to worry about battery life etc. Just word of caution, watch carefully what is in your cart when you order. Somehow I accidentally put a 100 pack in my cart and ordered. 425.00 later, they are on the way. Customer service says I can send them back, but may take 4-6 weeks for my refund. That is my only huge complaint that it will take me so long to get a huge chunk of money back. Oh well, it was my mistake, but if you want a disposable that is close to the real thing, this is it!

Reactions: AstroTurf

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Just got 5 Njoy Daily classic tobacco in the mail today. It is their new flavor of their new disposable. You can only get it online at the moment. I gotta say, wow! If these things were cheap enough to use full time, this would be it. If you are looking for something that seems so much like the real deal, this is it! They have other flavors in Walgreen's, but this is a really good flavor. I use juul as my all day vape, and this Njoy is almost as satisfying. It will be my back up, or I will save a few for a night out when I do not want to worry about battery life etc. Just word of caution, watch carefully what is in your cart when you order. Somehow I accidentally put a 100 pack in my cart and ordered. 425.00 later, they are on the way. Customer service says I can send them back, but may take 4-6 weeks for my refund. That is my only huge complaint that it will take me so long to get a huge chunk of money back. Oh well, it was my mistake, but if you want a disposable that is close to the real thing, this is it!
Agreed, They are pretty good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread