Njoy stops online ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdee

Feb 18, 2020
I've used njoy disposable (Daily Rich tobacco), for a long time. Now I find out they are stopping orders soon.:grr: Not only was it convenient, but I got discounts sometimes. The worst part there are no stores in my area that sells them! :( It will be difficult to change to something else, cus I took to them right away.

Bob,

C.C. 95

Sep 22, 2016
This sucks. I bought monthly in bulk.
I bought Menthol Kings. (In the “carton” of four 5 cig “packs”.)
My local stores only carry Njoy Daily. And those are sold individually.
Am I supposed to go and buy 100 single Dailies at Get-Go every month?!!
(Plus, Dailies are not as good as Kings)
This is a disaster. I will have to pivot, and they will lose $500+ dollars a month I was giving them.
This has got to be the dumbest decision ever.
They want to GET OFF online sales for BRICKS AND MORTAR sales only?!!
Absolute stupidity.

Last edited:
Reactions: bnrkwest

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
500 dollars a month you say? I've never spent 500 a month on vaping. Ever. And you're spending that kind of money on disposables too. You really should look into getting yourself a good mod. You wont spend close to that amount getting set up with everything you need, i.e. batteries, a good charger, mod, coils and juice. And the mod, batteries and charger you buy once. Juice and coils are weekly to monthly expenses that will be considerably less than 500 a month on something you're gonna toss when you're done with it.

G and C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
California
Seriously, $500/month is crazy money. After the initial cost of a few mods and RTAs, along with the learning curve of DIY juice and building coils, vaping is all but free at this point. I spend a little cash about three times a year (prior to Vapocalypse. Vapocalypse spending does not count. Because I say so), and the rest is cost free.

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
I literally just added some nJoy devices and pods for sale in the classified section of the forum. lol

I think they are trying to get ahead of the game to look good for the FDA. There are laws against online sales trying to be pushed through by multiple states that do not want to wait for the federal government (my state of Florida is one of them). :(

That really sucks for njoy users as they are only sold in a handful of stores, and they were the only online vendor for their product. Many people, just like you, may not have any of the stores local to them. I think Walgreens used to be on their list, but Walgreens stopped selling all harm reduction e-cigs and decided selling just combustible cancer, emphysema and heart disease causing cigarettes was better.

Last edited:

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
If theirs anyone with the same problem as myself, [must be] find a good replacement for NJOY disposable Daily Rich Tobacco, please let me know, thanks.
You're probably not going to get a ton of advice on disposables on this forum... but in the news it seems that all of the teens are going for "puff bars", not sure if that is helpful.

They have a tobacco flavor:
Puff Bar Disposable Device

EDIT: I take that back... I forgot that my son gave me a Mojo disposable that he got for free awhile back. It was tobacco flavored and I liked it... They come in 20mg and 50mg. Plus they are half the price of the puff bars right now: MOJO Disposable Vape (Use honey on that site and you can probably get at least $5 off of your order).

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I've used NJOY disposable (Daily Rich Tobacco), for a long time. Now I find out they are stopping orders soon.:grr: Not only was it convenient, but I got discounts sometimes. The worst part there are no stores in my area that sells them! :( It will be difficult to change to something else, cus I took to them right away.

Bob,

That sucks. I agree, it may be difficult to switch to something else, but you'll adapt. There is so much equipment and juice out there it's impossible not to find something that suits your needs even if it not an exact 1:1 replacement.

BigPappa

Ultra Member
    Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    and they will lose $500+ dollars a month I was giving them.
    I DIY and spend roughly $2 per month. ($2.32 to be exact)

That does not include hardware and I vape unflavored... but if I had to add a tank, mod, menthol flavoring, etc in there it would probably average out to $7/month+/- depending on how fancy I got with the hardware.

C.C. 95

Sep 22, 2016
    500 dollars a month you say? I've never spent 500 a month on vaping. Ever. And you're spending that kind of money on disposables too. You really should look into getting yourself a good mod. You wont spend close to that amount getting set up with everything you need, i.e. batteries, a good charger, mod, coils and juice. And the mod, batteries and charger you buy once. Juice and coils are weekly to monthly expenses that will be considerably less than 500 a month on something you're gonna toss when you're done with it.
    No, it’s a lot.
    But when I am traveling - I love the Njoy “packs” of five to carry around.
    I hate having to travel with mods and juices.
    As far as cigalikes - Njoy king was the best.
    (Look, feel, taste, throat hit)
    I was probably spending more on cigarettes when I was smoking - so I don’t blanch at the cost. Switching to vaping wasn’t an “budgetary” choice.
    Yes - it is much more cost effective with mods (which I use when I am home) - but the convenience of carrying a “pack” of NJOY ecigs on the go was awesome.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    No, it’s a lot.
    But when I am traveling - I love the Njoy “packs” of five to carry around.
    I hate having to travel with mods and juices.
    As far as cigalikes - Njoy king was the best.
    (Look, feel, taste, throat hit)
    I was probably spending more on cigarettes when I was smoking - so I don’t blanch at the cost. Switching to vaping wasn’t an “budgetary” choice.
    Yes - it is much more cost effective with mods (which I use when I am home) - but the convenience of carrying a “pack” of NJOY ecigs on the go was awesome.

Oh but man you could have had some gorgeous mods for that amount! Nice stabwood squonker, a stranger mod..

I'm so jealous... I've never had that much money to throw on vaping.. haha

Lol.

Good luck finding something that works for you! I know nothing about disposables at all.. so welcome to the forums and hopefully someone can help you.

The problem we are running into is deeming hits in May, so past that everything on the U.S. market will be illegal without FDA approval, and since they've never given decent guidance on what they will approve, just about no one is spending the money for the application...

Most of us here have stocked up on gear and nicotine for life as a result.

Best wishes to you...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread