NLV - LiteHouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I was looking for a place to order some Smoktech RDA's the other day and found them for a fairly reasonable price at Lite Cig USA - I ended up placing the order because they have NLV and I have never tried it before. From what I understand LiteHouse has been discontinued (correct me if I'm wrong), but I have read some pretty good reviews on it so I figured I would give it a shot.

The real reason for my post is this - I'm a VG fan - I don't care for PG based juices too much. I understand NLV is 65/35 (again, correct me if I'm wrong) and I've vaped some 70/30 from Highbrow that I got a couple of weeks into vaping. I don't hate it, but my preferred blend is somewhere around 30/70 - I'm not allergic to PG, just don't care for the mouthfeel or the way it dries me out. I'm also not very particular about throat hit. Since there are a lot of NLV fans here, I figured I would get some opinions on their juice. Does it pack a punch in the throat hit department? How is the vapor production? Are there any other VG lovers who still enjoy NLV?

Either way - I'll find out soon enough! I was going to go crazy and order a bunch of juices, but I decided to hold off and see if I liked the blend first. That, and they didn't have any bounty hunter in stock, so I'll probably place my next order with pvliquids.

Thanks!

Durangler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
I was looking for a place to order some Smoktech RDA's the other day and found them for a fairly reasonable price at Lite Cig USA - I ended up placing the order because they have NLV and I have never tried it before. From what I understand LiteHouse has been discontinued (correct me if I'm wrong), but I have read some pretty good reviews on it so I figured I would give it a shot.

The real reason for my post is this - I'm a VG fan - I don't care for PG based juices too much. I understand NLV is 65/35 (again, correct me if I'm wrong) and I've vaped some 70/30 from Highbrow that I got a couple of weeks into vaping. I don't hate it, but my preferred blend is somewhere around 30/70 - I'm not allergic to PG, just don't care for the mouthfeel or the way it dries me out. I'm also not very particular about throat hit. Since there are a lot of NLV fans here, I figured I would get some opinions on their juice. Does it pack a punch in the throat hit department? How is the vapor production? Are there any other VG lovers who still enjoy NLV?

Either way - I'll find out soon enough! I was going to go crazy and order a bunch of juices, but I decided to hold off and see if I liked the blend first. That, and they didn't have any bounty hunter in stock, so I'll probably place my next order with pvliquids.

Thanks!

PVLiquids would be the place to order. Quick turnaround, free shipping and it's the subsidiary company of NiteLiteVapor.
The selection is greater w/ 10ml, 30ml & 130ml sizes offered in only 65PG/35VG ratios & 24, 18, 12 & 6 mg, I believe.
Yes, LiteHouse has been discontinued, but LiteCigs USA may still have it in stock.
NLV v-liquids have a nice throat hit & produces adequate vapor.
I'm sure others will chime in .... give some a try! :)

Last edited:

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Hi, theinlawjosie.

I love NLV. Gold is my adv and Bounty Hunter is my backup for that. They talk about the different offerings here. A few pages in you will find in depth reviews of the the various flavors that NLV offers. I am sure you will find several you will like.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nitelitevapor-liquids-they-pvliquids-com.html

They are a friendly bunch on this thread. Ask your questions here.

Thanks!

Reactions: Ladiekali

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Hey Josie,
I don't think nlv is drying at all. I totally know what you mean about PG and the mouthfeel thing, but there are other ingredients you can add to ejuice that give it a wetter feel... perhaps nlv is amped up on that? Not sure, but I am tolerating this stuff just as well as my usual 50/50 blends. So I wouldn't let your concern deter you from trying it.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I have not tried NLV yet

But you said I'm not allergic to PG, just don't care for the mouthfeel or the way it dries me out

I have not heard that before but Im curious because Ive always read PG = more Flav Higher VG= less flav

However

I like halo Tribeca but have no Idea what the PG/Vg is
I order Mom and Pop's and HHV 50/50 and been happy with flav and mouth feel
BB is 100% VG again flav is fully there mouth feel is great

when I had from Johnson creak I had no Issues with VG Juices but 1 was higher PG and I felt like wile there was Flav It felt thin or light in some way Also the vapor itself while it was a lot of vapor just seemed to have no weight to it at all
Also BWB tobacco which have I higher PG felt the same I did not like it /Although the malty Flav's did not have this feel
Also I felt like after blowing out the vapor there was no taste left as if I did not just have vapor in my mouth
seemed really unsatisfying

Now I had just ordered Ahlusion at 50/50 but see so many post saying the preferred mix is 70/30

and I was going to make the next order 70/30 because a few of the venders in the past (not ahlusion) I've emailed before ordering said those experience had more to do with the juice then the PG/VG but after reading your post I'm not so sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread