• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NM needs JAVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
If it was boring you would think people would post more often. Maybe we need to try to do one of those local vapers meetings to get the group more active although I suppose SpottedPony would want us to road trip it down south.

Well, maybe we could kick off a NM discussion on this forum instead...something like..um..whats your favorite liquid, hardware...if you have plans on quiting vaping ..etc., etc.,. OR...I know...do you find NM USPS crumby?!? I do...I don't think they properly feed those 4 mules they use statewide ... its animal abuse. Random stuff like that :).

Firegrl

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.geekgods.net
Well, maybe we could kick off a NM discussion on this forum instead...something like..um..whats your favorite liquid, hardware...if you have plans on quiting vaping ..etc., etc.,. OR...I know...do you find NM USPS crumby?!? I do...I don't think they properly feed those 4 mules they use statewide ... its animal abuse. Random stuff like that :).

Yea, don't get me started on the USPS here. Since I started vaping, they have screwed up 4 out of the 5 packages containing vaping supplies I've bought. I did end up receiving them all, but for priority shipping and their 2-3 day supposed shipping time, 6-8 days is pretty bad.

Had one mailman refuse to give me 2 packages because they didn't have signatures, when they only had delivery confirmation. Sad when you have to call the post office and explain their policies to THEM. Had the mailman put one of my packages in the package box (in a community mailbox) and forget to leave me the key for 2 days. They also enjoy sending my packages to the wrong sorting facility all the way across town and it take them 2 days just to get it to the correct post office in Albuquerque.

Our tax dollars at work....

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
Yea, don't get me started on the USPS here. Since I started vaping, they have screwed up 4 out of the 5 packages containing vaping supplies I've bought. I did end up receiving them all, but for priority shipping and their 2-3 day supposed shipping time, 6-8 days is pretty bad.

Had one mailman refuse to give me 2 packages because they didn't have signatures, when they only had delivery confirmation. Sad when you have to call the post office and explain their policies to THEM. Had the mailman put one of my packages in the package box (in a community mailbox) and forget to leave me the key for 2 days. They also enjoy sending my packages to the wrong sorting facility all the way across town and it take them 2 days just to get it to the correct post office in Albuquerque.

Our tax dollars at work....

WOW! Thats so bad...its kind of funny. Not much better here in Cruces.

They need another team of mules!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread