This is for The Council Of Vape Mini Volt. After going out and looking for new coils after about a month of searching I found some. Turns out I don't even need them. I kept getting a message saying "NO Atomizer". Having nothing to lose I opened up the mod. Come to find out the negative "ground" wire was a loose solder. I touched the ground wire to the base where the old solder initially was. Immediately the "ohms" started jumping around on the display. I burnt of excess rubber to expose more wire and used a long piece of thin speaker wire to loop around entire base, twist tied the ends together and got a solid connection! Soldered them together too. Problem solved!