No filler carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc57

Sep 5, 2011
Kansas
Quit cigs and started vaping in June. About a month later began having serious breathing problems: wheezing, heaviness in chest, coughing frequently, difficulty taking a deep breath until I switched to 80-100% PG and the problems got better. Totally went away when I began using CE2 carts.

I bought the black steel ones and my first headache was trying to fill them. Most post/videos are on the clear ones and the steel ones seem to be made different than the clear ones. Wasn't able to pop on plug nor use a paperclip as there seems to be some type of sealant around the plug. Could not see a hole so had to take a small screwdriver and pry the seal off. Anyways have been looking at other non-filler carts (G4, CE3) and don't find too many good reviews. Are there others I should be checking out? Is there another place to order the CE2 besides gotvape as they have been out for at least a week now?

I currently have the Elite 808 and am thinking of getting either a passthrough for at home or something like an eGo. Would the CE2 carts work on the latter and at what ohm should I get for the cart with the Elitie and the others I am considering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread