Status
Not open for further replies.

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
I have been using scuba's calculator for making some juices. I am using it at 20% flavoring and I am not having a lot of luck tasting the juices.

I have tried makng a few flavors and they all just taste like nothing. I don't taste a good fruit or anything. I even have the same problem with mixes from other stores.

I can taste RY4, Honey Flue Cured, Cinnamon red hots and the menthols, just not really anything else.

Been analog free for 3 months, drink a lot of water when vaping

Any advice? Thanks

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
I am using Loranns, TPA, FA, and Seedman. I have tried about 6 flavors so far, and I can't taste them. I am going to try pumping it up to 30% and see.

Even with Sweeteners, I see how people say to use 2-3 drops and I can put in 30 drops and I don't taste any sweetness. It blows.

that's what happens when my taste buds take a break...lol...I do different things to try to bring them back...eat a couple crackers or pretzels in between vaping with water...brush teeth and tongue a couple times/day...vape some menthol and alternate the menthol and another lighter flavor on another pv...don't get discouraged...it will come back..:)

smallmam

Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Sapulpa, Oklahoma, USA
hi DrmChld :)
what equipment are you using for vaping? do you use tank atty? caromizer?
couple of my friends has same problem as you. flavor isn't constant or no taste.
some of them was using regular atty with cartridges. I gave advice that to go drip tip. that helped 2 of them.
I guess their cartridges were not reaching to heating elements or not providing enough liquid.

after you made liquid, how long do you wait?
have you gone back to old liquid that you made while ago and tried?
some of liquid I have made didn't taste any right after I made. but couple days or week later, they had taste.

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
I am using Loranns, TPA, FA, and Seedman. I have tried about 6 flavors so far, and I can't taste them. I am going to try pumping it up to 30% and see.

Even with Sweeteners, I see how people say to use 2-3 drops and I can put in 30 drops and I don't taste any sweetness. It blows.

LOL, becarefull with that sweetener. I was coming down with a cold and couldn't taste anything, not thinking about it I loaded up a juice with a ton of sweetener and vaped for a few days. When things cleared for me, I realized it was at 10 - 15% way too strong and ended up with a thick coating of sweetener in my lungs. It took me about 4 days of hacking sweet loogies up before My lungs were clean again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread