no flavour most of the time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvr

Dec 24, 2011
Canada
I can't seem to find anything that give's me flavour. I started with Ego-t tanks, tried Kanger h-coil carto's, stardust tank clearomizers, DCT tank dual coils, and direct dripping on attys. Even direct dripping, I'm not getting any flavour, exept for dry hit/ awful burnt taste if not dripping enough.

Thought maybe something more than my ego battery would help so I got a VV saber touch. Still nothing, except now I can turn up the voltage high enough and get that awful burnt taste any time I like.

The only thing I've had any luck at all with are the Kanger H-coils, which do give a nice warm vapour, and sometimes a bit of taste.

Any suggestions? I'd like to find something with taste and warm vapour. If I could put a tank on that would be nice too.....

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
You don't say what juices you're using but some are strong flavored, others weak. Also, some vendors make weak flavored juices, some go overboard on the flavoring (at least in my opinion). You might try to find a vendor that offers double flavoring as an option. I see you're in Canada so that kind of limits your options a bit. You might want to post in the Canada forum and see if anyone knows a vendor there that can help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread