88VAPE £1 for 30ml of 3mg 80VG sub ohm Toffee Sauce Juice at Poundland in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Saw this at the store today and thought what the heck, it's only a pound so I'll try it.

.5 ohm SS BV coil Innokin I-SUB V tank at 40-50 Watts using Coolfire 4 TC100 (CF4+) Also tried 465F with 100W ramp up.

It would likely be better in my Aspire Cleito tank with .4 ohm coil but did not want to risk it and had the Innokin brand new tank and coil never used upstairs in a cupboard as I discovered Cleito tanks and coils and never looked back....

Well it's 'decent.' 30ml of 80VG 3mg for £1 is obscenely cheap.

Lots of nice warm thick vapour.

Flavour is very simple, no intricate blend here. But it's a nice mellow flavoured, creamy,rich and sweet toffee, nothing more nothing less. Very clean and natural non artificial flavour. Literally like a Worther's original or any mild creamy toffee you've ever tasted. Not the strongest flavour below 47.5 W but okay. If you're on a budget it'll get you through. Best at 50W or higher.

Anyone remember or tried SpaceJam Eclipse? Supposed to be tobacco but really just tastes like that sweet VG and caramel flavour? I would honestly compare it to that regarding flavour profile. Not the same but on the mild side and similar. So not for flavour chasers but for anyone who like a mild one.

The inhale and exhale is mild toffee and the aftertaste is more caramelised and has a slightly sticky feel in the mouth. Mild flavour then, but not at all bad.

Would I all day vape it? On and off but not days in a row. I prefer blends like my current ADV banana & strawberry waffle.

Will I happily vape the whole 30ml on and off with coffee or just to mix things up from time to time and save some £? Hell yes.

Rebuy? Doubt it unless I was on a budget, then it'd be okay.

Would likely mix okay with a tobacco, vanilla or coffee if you're into that also. I don't mix though.

3mg is perfect for sub ohm for me so no probs there.

Doesn't pack a massive flavour punnch or leave that nice rich juice flavour on the tip of my tongue like better juices, but is acceptable.

8 / 10 for vapour production and feel.

10 / 10 for value.

6.5 / 10 for flavour

Last edited:

fowlerkenRog

Moved On
Nov 30, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread