No hit from Super-Mini (RN4081)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I've been pretty much using my DSE901B all the time now, and I rarely use my Super-Mini (RN4081) at the moment.

The hit (the feeling in my throat) that I get from the DSE901 is much better, and the vapour seems a lot better too.

The thing is.. I'd been using my DSE901 all the time, and then realised the atomiser in the RN4081 was not working anymore, so I replaced it with a spare one.

I now get no feeling at all from the Super-Mini (RN4081) - I can't even feel the vapour in my throat but I see it coming out when I exhale.

I can't work out whether it could be the atomiser or the cartridges, or just that I'm more used to the hit I get from the Mini (DSE901) now.

Any thoughts on this? :confused:

Spider

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
Hello all,

I've been pretty much using my DSE901B all the time now, and I rarely use my Super-Mini (RN4081) at the moment.

The hit (the feeling in my throat) that I get from the DSE901 is much better, and the vapour seems a lot better too.

The thing is.. I'd been using my DSE901 all the time, and then realised the atomiser in the RN4081 was not working anymore, so I replaced it with a spare one.

I now get no feeling at all from the Super-Mini (RN4081) - I can't even feel the vapour in my throat but I see it coming out when I exhale.

I can't work out whether it could be the atomiser or the cartridges, or just that I'm more used to the hit I get from the Mini (DSE901) now.

Spider
Im having the same problem with my dse901 spidey,I think we are just getting use to it because if you let a smoker have a go as i did with my brother yesterday he said "Christ thats bloody strong" and coughed lol
So the hit is still there but you dont notice it as much,try putting it down for an hour, when you go back you will feel it again ;)

Spider

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
United Kingdom
Im having the same problem with my dse901 spidey,I think we are just getting use to it because if you let a smoker have a go as i did with my brother yesterday he said "Christ thats bloody strong" and coughed lol
So the hit is still there but you dont notice it as much,try putting it down for an hour, when you go back you will feel it again ;)

Yeah I think you might be right mate, loads of my mates (smokers) who have tried it have coughed and I've been quite shocked but I'm sure it was pretty harsh when I first started using it.

Maybe I'll try and stop smoking for a bit and then give the Super-Mini a shot and see if the hit returns. :thumb:

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Hello all,

Spider

I have a DSE 103 this one comes in black box by the way. Plus five 901s. I think other people are probably right because you do tend to get used to it. But after a couple of weeks I found with the 901 Everything seems to feel tightened up. Harder to drag on etc. I also replaced atomiser to improve this. But I think you do get a custom to this and the way they smoke.

So what I used to do when I wanted more of a bigger hit I would use the 103. Which I feel does give you more of a bigger hit but not the vapour.the Problem is as you probably know after three smokes you need to fill up a gain.

So then I tried my first pen style. Sedansa by the way plus using an high-strength cartridge answered my problems till it became faulty. But in the process of being replaced. So to get us through we ordered a couple of cheaper pen styles which aren't to bad for the price you pay for them. You probably know the type I mean most of these are usually white. We now perfur pens to the rest. some people want the real look but we want the hit /rich vapour and with the technology as it stands only pens give us this. But it will not be for all.

But you can't compare far as I am concerned electronic cigarettes against your top brands. When you put these side-by-side the top brand pen model is that easier draw. Atomiser feel more alive and you can normally hear these working plus more vapour. But these also have their failures at present such a new technology and we are all learning from this

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Could be the batteries, I have suspected my batteries in my penstyle are giving me a hard time along with my atomiser, I notice in the morning I put a fresh charges battery on and it comes back to life and also in the evening, long before the flashing light at the end. Tho in my case, it may be a bit of both, I with I could prove it but finally I have enough money to make an order tomorrow tho its all going into getting the DSE 901 rather than getting the penstyle going again!

Rorschach

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
New York, NY
Your right trog. Last night I was trying out Johnson Creek's Smoke Juice and I gave it to my son, who only smokes menthol and half the time cuts the filter off, and he coughed his ... off. I was shocked. I thought it was really really smooth. LOL

My friend was saying that e-cigarettes probably didn't give you a throat hit like normal cigs. So I let her smoke my Janty Kissbox and she could not stop coughing for an entire minute. Hilarious.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
It might heat it quicker thats prob why you get a better smoke but as long as it still got a good cat in it i would think it would be ok as long as your not smoking it dry.

For the welfare of felines everywhere I think a disclaimer is in order - please folks, do not smoke your pets, remember, they love you.

Cart/cartridge Rusty, not our furry friends please :rolleyes: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread