No International shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgirl

Jul 2, 2011
Australia
Noooooo, I've been reading and reading about KBV flavors and tried to put in an order for 14 of them. Only to find out that there is no international shipping (sob sob sob!). Can anyone recommend a juice seller that'll send to Australia and is as good as KBV? I've been drooling, drooling I tell you, at the thought of that Gooey cake juice.

Tgirl

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
As good as KBV? Watch thy tongue! LOL Honestly since I started vaping KBV I REALLY haven't found anything nearly as good. If you have someone in the states who could order, then ship to you perhaps...
Noooooo, I've been reading and reading about KBV flavors and tried to put in an order for 14 of them. Only to find out that there is no international shipping (sob sob sob!). Can anyone recommend a juice seller that'll send to Australia and is as good as KBV? I've been drooling, drooling I tell you, at the thought of that Gooey cake juice.

Tgirl

NCVapingLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2009
Statesville, NC
As good as KBV? Watch thy tongue! LOL Honestly since I started vaping KBV I REALLY haven't found anything nearly as good. If you have someone in the states who could order, then ship to you perhaps...
You might want to PM zbasspro (KBV owner) and ask him about that. There might be some workaround to it. I might be wrong (wouldn't be the first time!), but I thought there was another fellow Aussie that was able to buy the divine KBV jooses directly.

We have went back and forth with this since inception. We have come to a few conclusions, 1st we struggle to meet the US demand much of the time, secondly we are concerned with the legalities of International shipping and are concerned with packages being seized. Many say other companies ship to their Country all the time and I know they do. The problem is that even one seizure can cause potential harm. As most know obtaining CC processing for liquid is becoming next to impossible and we have a great working relationship with our processor, if a package was seized resulting in a chargeback that could jeopardize KBV. We could state we are not responsible for seizures but at the same time a lot of the Countries requesting are illegal to import nicotine in to.

We continue to look into it but at this time we cannot ship Internationally, nor do we plan to do something knowingly illegal in many cases despite the fact that it does seem quite silly to some. We have given a good portion of our lives and family time building KBV and do not want in any way to jeopardize that. I apologize and we will continue to look into it and may even at some point have an International branch that could possibly handle that aspect of the business but that isn't in the immediate future. Thanks, boB

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Maybe it's already been suggested but perhaps you could have a friend in the USA purchase it for you and then send to you as a "gift". Shipping would be alittle extra but you won't be disappointed with da joose.

Tgirl

Tgirl

Jul 2, 2011
Australia
Hi Bob,

Thanks for your explanation, I appreciate you going through the trouble to write all that.

I only order 0mg nicotine liquids, so there is never a chance of seizure. One package I received was labelled 'food flavouring samples' by the seller, which is really only what it is when there is no nicotine. If you'd consider international shipping of only no nicotine liquids, would that be a possibility at some stage? I know here in Australia many people are adding their own nicotine to 0mg juices anyway. Not me, I only vape no nic juices.

Thanks again Bob, and I'm really sorry I can't buy your yummy sounding juices.

Tgirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread