The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

First KBV order wow!

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by Cherryblossom, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cherryblossom

Cherryblossom Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2012
    Florida
    My husband and I just got in our first KBV order this week (on Thursday). We ordered:

Gooey Better Cake x2
    Momma's Angel Wings
    Hummingbird Nectar
    V-Spot Vanilla
    Peppermint Ice Cream
    Butter Creme Icing
    Warm Sugar Cookie

All are 6 MG 60/40 VG/PG with extra flavor. All I can say is WOW! All of the flavors were full and well-rounded with absolutely no chemical flavor or harshness right out of the box. All immediately went into tanks. Out of 7 flavors, we are in love with 6. We don't care for the Angel Wings, but that is personal taste as opposed to the actual juice. It's a very flavorful juice, but I guess we don't like rice pudding. We know it has quite a following though, so we'll probably just trade it.

I was having an especially hard time finding an all day vape that I just loved, and with this order I found 3 I just can't put down...Warm Sugar Cookie, V-Spot Vanilla, and Gooey Butter Cake.

My Husband can't seem to put down the Peppermint Ice Cream.

The Hummingbird Nectar takes me straight back to childhood, standing in front of a honeysuckle bush, pulling off blossoms. I've no idea how on earth KBV managed to replicate that, but they did.

The Butter Cream tastes just like a lovely sweet icing.

Thanks to KBV for such wonderful juices, we've found our vendor. Thanks to all of the people who took the time to review and comment on their flavors here on the boards, it's why we ordered from KBV. We have so much juice from other popular vendors piling up "steeping" hoping that someday it will become vapeable...it was a wonderful surprise to open a box up, find a product we loved, and be able to use it immediately. :toast:

2. GWG73

GWG73 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Florida
    As the husband I have to say [​IMG] on everything above!

This stuff is nothing less than amazing and addictive at that. I haven't been able to put down the peppermint icecream...at all.

[​IMG]

3. yssiM

yssiM Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2010
    MO USA
    :blush: awww shucks... Thanks Y'all

We are thrilled you are so pleased! That's what makes our job so great! ~ Hugs ~ Missy

4. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Welcome to good old Lake Fishigan US of A. We're glad to have you and feel free to pull up a stump and make yourself at home here. Glad you're enjoying the joose, and we sure appreciate your business :)

5. Cherryblossom

Mar 18, 2012
    Florida
    Thank you both for the warm welcome, we really are enjoying the joose! To the point that we're making up a new list to order from you guys this week.

I was having a hard time with vaping because while I loved the idea of it, the juices we had gotten from other vendors just didn't taste good to me. They either tasted like chemicals, perfume, or had no taste...and they were from vendors people raved about, so I figured it must just be me. After several weeks of the juices still tasting like crap (with plenty of time to steep) and the pile of icky juice growing fast, I started to get pretty frustrated throwing money out the window, and was ready to be done with vaping altogether. So finding you guys was a pretty big thing, because vaping keeps me off the analogs.

6. harleydiva

harleydiva Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Southern Michigan
    Just got my first KBV order yesterday. Have only tried the GBC so far......waiting on some clearomizers and larger cartos. Don't want to waste these juices on small cartos...lol. The GBC is awesome.....I should have ordered a bigger bottle. The smells on these juices are just incredible, so I know they are going to taste great! Already contemplating my next order!!!

7. zbasspro

Welcome to you too, glad to hear you are enjoying the joose and feel free to stop by anytime. Thanks for your support!

8. Karla Lyle

Karla Lyle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2011
    Frederick, md
    You made some great choices. All my and my husbands favorites are on that list. The birthday cake and caramel cookie are also incredible!! :drool:

9. harleydiva

harleydiva Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Southern Michigan
    My jooses are 13 days old now.....and they just keep getting better and better!!! I am totally hooked on the GBC, with the Warm Sugar Cookie close behind. You definitely have a long time customer here!

10. Cherryblossom

Mar 18, 2012
    Florida
    We're absolutely hooked too, they do just keep getting better and better! We just ordered more flavors to try today and can't wait!

11. zbasspro

It's our priveldge to provide you with jooses you love and we appreciate your business :)

12. sullytyme

sullytyme Full Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Bump. Just got my first order on Saturday and I am addicted.

OMG, Gooey Better Cake and Hummingbird Nectar.

They are all so delicious that I want to spit out like 15 cuss words in a row, but I'll keep it clean. It's a whole new level of vaping for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.