First KBV order wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherryblossom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
Florida
My husband and I just got in our first KBV order this week (on Thursday). We ordered:

Gooey Better Cake x2
Momma's Angel Wings
Hummingbird Nectar
V-Spot Vanilla
Peppermint Ice Cream
Butter Creme Icing
Warm Sugar Cookie

All are 6 MG 60/40 VG/PG with extra flavor. All I can say is WOW! All of the flavors were full and well-rounded with absolutely no chemical flavor or harshness right out of the box. All immediately went into tanks. Out of 7 flavors, we are in love with 6. We don't care for the Angel Wings, but that is personal taste as opposed to the actual juice. It's a very flavorful juice, but I guess we don't like rice pudding. We know it has quite a following though, so we'll probably just trade it.

I was having an especially hard time finding an all day vape that I just loved, and with this order I found 3 I just can't put down...Warm Sugar Cookie, V-Spot Vanilla, and Gooey Butter Cake.

My Husband can't seem to put down the Peppermint Ice Cream.

The Hummingbird Nectar takes me straight back to childhood, standing in front of a honeysuckle bush, pulling off blossoms. I've no idea how on earth KBV managed to replicate that, but they did.

The Butter Cream tastes just like a lovely sweet icing.

Thanks to KBV for such wonderful juices, we've found our vendor. Thanks to all of the people who took the time to review and comment on their flavors here on the boards, it's why we ordered from KBV. We have so much juice from other popular vendors piling up "steeping" hoping that someday it will become vapeable...it was a wonderful surprise to open a box up, find a product we loved, and be able to use it immediately. :toast:

GWG73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Florida
As the husband I have to say
+1.gif
on everything above!

This stuff is nothing less than amazing and addictive at that. I haven't been able to put down the peppermint icecream...at all.

kbvsign.gif

Cherryblossom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
Florida
Thank you both for the warm welcome, we really are enjoying the joose! To the point that we're making up a new list to order from you guys this week.

I was having a hard time with vaping because while I loved the idea of it, the juices we had gotten from other vendors just didn't taste good to me. They either tasted like chemicals, perfume, or had no taste...and they were from vendors people raved about, so I figured it must just be me. After several weeks of the juices still tasting like crap (with plenty of time to steep) and the pile of icky juice growing fast, I started to get pretty frustrated throwing money out the window, and was ready to be done with vaping altogether. So finding you guys was a pretty big thing, because vaping keeps me off the analogs.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
Just got my first KBV order yesterday. Have only tried the GBC so far......waiting on some clearomizers and larger cartos. Don't want to waste these juices on small cartos...lol. The GBC is awesome.....I should have ordered a bigger bottle. The smells on these juices are just incredible, so I know they are going to taste great! Already contemplating my next order!!!

Just got my first KBV order yesterday. Have only tried the GBC so far......waiting on some clearomizers and larger cartos. Don't want to waste these juices on small cartos...lol. The GBC is awesome.....I should have ordered a bigger bottle. The smells on these juices are just incredible, so I know they are going to taste great! Already contemplating my next order!!!

Welcome to you too, glad to hear you are enjoying the joose and feel free to stop by anytime. Thanks for your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread