The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

No more kiosk cig!!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Mell4now, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mell4now

Mell4now Full Member

Apr 24, 2011
    Western MA.
    After leaving me stranded without "smoke" at work 2 days in a row I brought back my mall kiosk cig and they gave me an even exchange for an Ego!!! Im happy with it so far. But I was also happy with the kiosk cig until it was more tinkering then vaping!

Before the kiosk cig bit the dust I also made a decision to buy an ego online so that should be arriving any day now! It was just a strange coincidence that the mall stand sold egos, and it was even better that they exchanged their lesser model for it (even though they were both overpriced I probably wouldnt be on this e-cig forum if i didnt stop at that stand 2 weeks ago.)

Hopefully the ego works out better. So far so good, primer is almost smoked off and it has very consistant vapor thus far!!

2. bmwjen

bmwjen Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    Welcome to ECF!! I'm glad you got off cigs & the mall kiosk cig! Congrats on your new Ego!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.