The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

No more PVLiquid samples?

Discussion in 'Liberro' started by ViZi, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ViZi

ViZi Moved On

Apr 14, 2009
    Finland
    I can't find the 10ml sample bottles of PVLiquid flavors any more. Are they gone for good? Also, will the JC sample pack ever going to be restocked? I asked JC themselves about this and thay said restock should have been last week already..

2. Keef

Keef Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2008
    Scotland
    Items come and go on e-cigs site, they do usually return so dont worry.

I doubt the JC sample packs will be back unless the bottles and the lables change.

3. Smokester!

Smokester! Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 21, 2008
    UK
    Hi Everyone

We are now providing the sample bottles in 15ml sizes for £7.95:

0% - 0mg - Samples : E-Cigs.co.uk, Online Store

We moved away from the 10ml sizes as we were encountering issues with the closures on them.

We're also hoping to be getting some more 0mg JC (PG & NPG) samples in the next week or two.

Thanks
    Smokester!

4. Grandma Cas

Grandma Cas Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    Chesham UK
    Hi Smokester, 15ml is to much for me:( just to sample the flavors. If you're not doing 10ml sample bottels anymore, how about different flavored carts in a sample pack? :D

5. Smokester!

Smokester! Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 21, 2008
    UK
    Hi Everyone

Due to lots of requets we'll be re-launching our Sample Pack which includes 10 flavours:

PVLiquid Sample Pack

We're hoping to make these available later this week so don't forget to get your back in stock notifications in ;)

Thanks
    Smokester!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.