The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Are all sample packs sold out?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Ringo*, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ringo*

Ringo* Full Member

Feb 15, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    Hi,
    I'm new to this. I just bought my dse901 and wanted to get a sample pack of different flavored juices. I've heard good things about puresmoker and jc, but they both seem to be sold out. Any ideas on where to go?

Btw, jc has the medium strength sample pack, but as a light smoker of many years (<10 a day), I want the lightest strength first.

2. Kate

Kate Moved On

Jun 26, 2008
    UK
    Hi Ringo. Not many places sell sample packs yet, the only others I can think of in the States to try are

Jane JUICE & ACCESSORIES

And Katy: The Smokeless Shop - Juice and Cartridges

3. Ringo*

Ringo* Full Member

Feb 15, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    Thanks Kate. Perhaps I'm not seeing it, but I don't see a sample pack by either of them...

4. Stymey

Stymey Full Member

Feb 13, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    Ringo, just checked the links above for you, Jane is apparently expecting more Eliquid in on the 25th. Thesmokelessshop looks like they have the 4ml trial size bottles, just not in a prepackaged box? at $4 for 4ml trial size, seems pretty economical to me to just mix and match half a dozen or so =P Hope this helps!

5. Kate

Kate Moved On

Jun 26, 2008
    UK
    Thanks Stymey, I think that's it, you can get the tiny bottles in whatever flavours you want to try.

6. smokingclam

smokingclam Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2009
    Punta Gorda, Florida
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.