No Name bf/ reg pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
So I purchased a clone no name plug in rda. I didn't realize that it didn't come with a regular 510 pin and that it only came with a squonk pin. So I'm wondering like how interchangeable are 510 pins and squonk pins if it didn't come with the device is it likely that I'll be able to find a 510 that fits or is it sort of like I'm out of luck because nothing came with the device?

Reactions: AngeNZ

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    So I purchased a clone no name plug in RDA. I didn't realize that it didn't come with a regular 510 pin and that it only came with a squonk pin. So I'm wondering like how interchangeable are 510 pins and squonk pins if it didn't come with the device is it likely that I'll be able to find a 510 that fits or is it sort of like I'm out of luck because nothing came with the device?

FT sell replacement bf pins for that RDA, but not blind (non-bf) 510 pins
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/3052/10048766/9631464

There must be someway to block up the holes in the pin - silicone gel perhaps?

Reactions: AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    FT sell replacement bf pins for that RDA, but not blind (non-bf) 510 pins
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/3052/10048766/9631464

There must be someway to block up the holes in the pin - silicone gel perhaps?
    You know that might be a good way of doing it that way I know it will fit. I just have to make sure that it's something safe not only because Vape juice might be exposed somewhat to it but also because it's going to be surrounded by electricity LOL

• Agree
    Reactions: AngeNZ

Seiggy

ECF Veteran
    Feb 1, 2012
    Irwin, Pennsylvania
    If you want to think out side of the box, if you have any old carto end caps like the 510 end cap with the silicon stinger that slides into the 510 pin of the carto may work. Just cut the stinger out of the cap and see if will slid into the 510 ping of your RDA. I've used them on some 510/ego adapters to keep from leaking into the mod 510 pin. Just a thought

Reactions: AvaOrchid
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread