Squonk tank question

Status
Not open for further replies.

assaultshaker

Jan 12, 2018
Wasn't sure the best place to post this so forgive me if there's a better suited category...
I have a vandy vape bonza rda, which I love. It has a pin to integrate with a squonk system. Currently I'm using this on the t-priv by smok.
My question is, is there some sort of squonk tank insert that can be installed between the mod and the rda, and used to squonk with? In my mind it would have a 510 pin extension through the middle, so the tank would screw to the mod, and the rda to the top of the tank, which could be filled and subsequently sqonked(?) On. I've tried to Google "squonk attachment" "squonk tank" and "squonk base" with no luck. Maybe this only exists in my imagination.
I don't really want to buy a dedicated mod, and don't mind dripping all that much, especially since the bonza has a pretty deep juice well anyway. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask though.
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
  • Winner
Reactions: bombastinator

assaultshaker

Jan 12, 2018
Nice. I think I saw that link and glazed past it because it said 'for mech mod' in the description. Exactly what I had envisioned though.
Why do you recommend a squonk mod over something like that? I guess I wouldn't mind having another mod, but I'd rather spend less money. Also seems like most the mods I've looked at are much more limited than what I've got so far, unless I want to spend $150+. I know for sure I want at least 100w range, and dual 18650s, and most of the mods I've (briefly) looked at seemed to have lower ranges and often single battery.
If the tank is functional, and doesn't leak, it would seem like a good alternative to me unless I'm overlooking other factors

assaultshaker

Jan 12, 2018
I think I'll end up getting the geekvape 200 linked above. Reviews seem good enough, and it meets the requirements. Most of all, the price isn't much more than trying the tanks/sidecars I've seen.
As far as mechs, I just don't see the point. Regulated mods are safer and seem to be equally or more capable in most cases. The potential danger far outweighs any pros in my mind (for mech use).
I appreciate all the feedback, especially the link to the Cthulhu and the link to the geekvape gbox.
Thanks!

Reactions: CagedSpam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread