No smoke from new atomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone

I have a problem

I just bought a new atomizer Innokin Isub V.E for my coolfire iv I am not an expert on these tanks but i have only used my tank a few times over a couple of years after many failed attemps at trying to guit smoking.

I took the new atomizer out and filled it up with liquid and let it sit for a few mins and when attached it to the tank that is all I have done. The tank reads the atomizer and the display numbers go up like normal when the fire button is pressed but when I try to draw smoke from it there isnt any. I have checked the adjustable airflow but still nothing.

Has anyone got any ideas?

knowing my luck I have bought a broken one

Thanks for any help and answers

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
make sure the coil is in correctly and snuggly
if it is brand new coil sometimes you should wait 10 minutes to let it fully saturate before vaping
does the mod give any errors when the fire button is pressed?
Is the mod fully charged?
What ohms is the coil?
fires resistances from 0.2 – 3.1Ohm
what is the W or V set at? If the coil is under 1ohm you may need to up the w/v to fire it

make sure the coil is in correctly and snuggly
if it is brand new coil sometimes you should wait 10 minutes to let it fully saturate before vaping
does the mod give any errors when the fire button is pressed?
Is the mod fully charged?
What ohms is the coil?
what is the W or V set at? If the coil is under 1ohm you may need to up the w/v to fire it

Hello thanks for your reply I figured out what was wrong I did not have the wattage set high enough. Thanks

Hi - What power have you set on the mod and what's the resistance of the coil in the tank? Is the Coolfire showing a number close to that?

When you press the fire button, can you hear a bit of snap, crackle and pop from the tank?

Hello I got it working did not have the wattage high enough stipid me lol

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread