Check atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

snaxx45

Jan 8, 2018
Hi guys I have a innokin coolfire iV tc100 thats giving me a check atomizer message. even when the atomizer is not attached to the box. i cleaned the connections with alcohol and q-tip and got rid of the gunk in it and it still wont work..I have dropped it twice on hard concrete from about 1 foot height( which is what i fear may be wrong with it) but any other reason why I would get this message? Thanks.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
I have a tank that did this. Turns out the coil wasn't making good contact with the pin down in the base of the tank. I used a small screwdriver to turn that out a just a bit and the coil made contact and the error went away. Don't know if that is the case on yours but it's worth a try.

snaxx45

Jan 8, 2018
I have a tank that did this. Turns out the coil wasn't making good contact with the pin down in the base of the tank. I used a small screwdriver to turn that out a just a bit and the coil made contact and the error went away. Don't know if that is the case on yours but it's worth a try.
k i will try that

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi guys I have a Innokin coolfire iV tc100 thats giving me a check atomizer message. even when the atomizer is not attached to the box. i cleaned the connections with alcohol and q-tip and got rid of the gunk in it and it still wont work..I have dropped it twice on hard concrete from about 1 foot height( which is what i fear may be wrong with it) but any other reason why I would get this message? Thanks.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could contact local B&M Vape Shop (Visit) -----Might be simple, they can test your mod and tank not to mention other obvious things too numerous to list.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think the suggestion of a vape shop before testing it might be a good idea... Maybe a knowledgeable staff member will pick up something that hasn't been mentioned. Also might be a good time to look at a replacement mod, (and if you can swing it, maybe a backup mod as vape equipment, despite our best desires, is not foolproof and does die). You don't necessarily have to buy from them, but might get a sense of what is out now that you may wind up liking as much as or more than your original setup.

Best of luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread