No vapor from carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtfbuck

Apr 23, 2010
Tampa, FL
Hey everyone,

I bought a 4081 ecig a few weeks ago and have been nothing but pleased with it. I usually drop one or two drops of liquid on the atomizer and it perfectly replicates a cig for me. I get to set it down after the vapor runs out and be happy until the next time i want to vape.

However, I ran out of liquid yesterday and have been trying these carts I also ordered. I can't get any good amount of vapor out of them. With the liquid drops I got thick clouds of vapor and with the carts it seems I have to draw extra hard just to get the smallest puff.

Basically my question is, maybe I am doing something wrong? I see there is a small plastic container inside the cart that can be moved around a little bit. Maybe I need to move that closer to the atomizer.

Sorry if this question has been answered...Ive tried the search but couldn't find the answer.

Thanks.

thinblueline36

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2010
Vancouver, BC Canada
I've been mostly dissatisfied with cartos. The vapour and TH have been poor when compared to dripping. Maybe I've just been unlucky and gotten bad carts. I dunno.

There are a couple of really good vids on youtube on how to refill cartos. You're out of juice for now, but you can get a 120ml bottle of food-grade VG from any health food store for about $5. Try putting 2-3 drops of VG and a drop of vodka in a carto and see if that improves things.

TBL36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread