NO VAPOR with 4081 refillable..This is a serious problem, I need some help, anyone, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crankygg

Aug 10, 2012
usa
I figured I would try my luck, and repost my question here. .I'm fairly new to e-cigs.. . I purchased the auto 4081 and blank (or refillable) cartomizers, a usb charger, with some juices.. I Got it, charged it for a few hours ( cant tell if its a full charge, there is no light on the USB charger ) put the juice in, and, voila, nothing ! what could be wrong ? I have a another refillable, Titan tank kit, I fill it, its great, no problems. I even watched a video on how to fill the 4081, just to make sure I was doing it properly. I dont get it . Hoping someone can help me out here - I'm at a loss !! Thanks in advance. * The battery seems like its fully charged, light comes on, doesn't blink.. Just NO VAPOR.. its not under or over saturated.. I cannot get in touch with customer service from the company I made the purchase. I am seriously bummed.. No vaping and out a bunch of $$.. :( Any help/ suggestions greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread