New Guy - JohnnyKozo (Needs some help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyKozo

Apr 5, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
Hey, my name is John, and I quit smoking analogs on Nov 12th, 2010; which was my 22nd birthday.

The first kit I ever bought was The Safe Cig, which is an RN4081. I thought it was great, except the flavor.

Then I found Halocigs.com and have been a habitual Torque 56 smoker ever since.

I tried purchasing a supermini from a local computer shop in December or January, and it totally sucked. My sister bought a Blu thinking it would be an 4081, but cheaper. I tried that, and it sucked too. I made her return it.

Early this year Halo started selling a branded 501. Thats when I switched to the 501 and forgot about my 8081. First I tried 501 cartos, which sucked, then I tried atty+cart, which was okay but I could never get it to last as long as my 8081. Then I just gave up and started dripping.

Yesterday, I pulled out my 4081+cartos and realized how much more I love it than dripping my 501.
Today I realized my 4081 fits in my 501 PCC, and boy am I excited. The lid doesn't quite close all the way, but with a little filling of the plastic tip, it'll work great.

The problem is, I only have a couple 4081 cartos left. And paying $35 for a battery and $15 for 5 carts at SafeCig is too much.

So, to any 4081 smokers out there, whats the best and or cheapest 4081 carto, and where can I get it? Extended cartos are a plus. (compared to my 501 carto, the SC 4081 carts seem extended)

Vapor kings carries both cheap batteries and cartos. The cartos seem kind of expensive at $8 for 5 though.

Last edited:

bruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
Louisville, KY
Arizona Smoke Free has 4081 stuff. Liberty Flights also has some.

I started out with a 4081, but moved up after about a month. You should consider moving to an eGo or a Riva 510 clone. Much, much better, and lots more stuff for them. Check Liberty Flights for the best prices. Be sure to click the discount button in the upper left.

NorthOfAtlanta

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Canton, GA
Another source for 4081 is Aqua Vapor in Georgia, after your first order they give a 20% discount on every thing but starter kits. I normally order on line from them, but there close enough to me I can run over there to pick stuff up. Nice couple and they ship quickly. They also sell a pass through and adapter that works with the 4081, big savings on batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread