Nobody has everything! And they should fix that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FigNuts

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Albany, NY
I've been vaping for about 2 years now and it's very discouraging to pay shipping from multiple vendors, and I'm getting sick of waiting for some of them to process my orders.

So, here's my list of issues:

A large online company based in North Carolina (I think you know who they are):

Always waiting days for my order to be fulfilled; no consistency, sometimes it's same day, sometimes it goes out 2 days later. It's kind of discouraging that they would have this kind of lackluster performance especially when their site reflects that they process over 1000 orders a day (I know mine was in there because it was 200 the day before). It looks like if you're a repeat customer (like me, I really like one of their juices and have been ordering it for over a year now) you get bumped by new customers. Plus you'd think after years of stocking what people want, they wouldn't run out of it every month when I go to order it. It's sad, but I may have to start looking elsewhere for my liquid (it's a shame, they're cheap and good) They also need to get with the times and start ordering Joye stuff and Kanger stuff.

A couple other sites have good prices and great service so far (shipped within 2 hours), but they have limited selections. I know it's impossible to stock EVERYTHING, but, Kanger T3 heads and vivi nova heads should never run out!

Try finding Silica Wick too, once upon a time, it was plentiful, now it's gone! With the aspiring re builders, you'd think you could find it anywhere and cheap too, we all know it's out there.

So, I challenge one of the suppliers to be a one-stop-shop, Silica wick, Joye parts and Kanger's should be on every site along with the latest mods like the Segeli ZMAX, Joye EVIC and Anyvape CVI.

I know I'm not the only one sick of paying multiple shipping charges and depending on shoddy processing.

Let's go, people! Tell them what we want!

I suggest we poll for a favorite site and tell them what to have in stock!:blink:

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
I think vaping is still too new to have a "Walmart" of vaping supplies. Everyone's needs are different as well. I don't use Kangers or Novas and don't want a ZMax, Evic, or CVI. So if you had a store that stocked all of that you'd be happy but I wouldn't.

+1 for Captain Murphy though.

9XyeKIL.png

FigNuts

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Albany, NY
I have been so tempted to find backing to open a store front here because there's only one store in town to buy any estuff and all they carry are their own juice and ego knock offs.
It's impossible to learn all this stuff from a human in person here in Wichita.

I hear ya, you're lucky though, at least you have a store for emergency supplies, I'm in upstate NY (the capital mind you) and there isn't a single place to buy ecig supplies.

What about doing something like amazon, they just partner with sellers and list everything on one site, you could theoretically do that with the ecig sites in the US.

You would have to have some stringent rules on timeliness of shipping orders, bu tin the end, you'd have a site with everything you'd need, just fulfilled from different vendors.

disaznrush

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2012
Houston, TX

rebgold

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Wichita, KS
Amazon does carry some ecig stuff, ego batteries, etc... I don't know what category they're under but if you search for a specific thing, like an ego twist, they have it.
I use Discount Vapors for some things, Clouds of Vapors for others and Mad Vapes for others. It's kind of crazy you can't cartos and wick and wire all in the same place.

FigNuts

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Albany, NY
I guess it really depend on the vendor and what they like to carry in their store. I know for sure the local vendor around me carry only the basic stuff and gotvapes got the good stuffs. Who know if this website might help you out since it categories each vendor in a states. Electric Cigarette | Eliquid | Supplies | Electronic Cigarette | Ejuice | Vapor Search USA

Holy Crap! There's 2 vendors almost in my backyard and didn't even know about it!

So, I registered with Catskill Mountain Vapor Store, and the owner called me within 5 minutes to answer my questions! Also, he didn't have the exact ZMAX I wanted in stock (Brushed SS), so he is going to have it overnight shipped from his supplier!

As if that wasn't enough, we chatted it up a bit and I explained that I order a particular flavor of e-liquid from the only site that makes it, and he is going to try to match the flavor for me! He said he uses very good bases, so I'm hoping for an extraordinary liquid at half the price of my previous supplier!

So far, i am very impressed at the dedication Richard puts forth, he is a fellow vaper and an advocate of excellent customer service!

He is well worth supporting!

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Holy Crap! There's 2 vendors almost in my backyard and didn't even know about it!

So, I registered with Catskill Mountain Vapor Store, and the owner called me within 5 minutes to answer my questions! Also, he didn't have the exact ZMAX I wanted in stock (Brushed SS), so he is going to have it overnight shipped from his supplier!

As if that wasn't enough, we chatted it up a bit and I explained that I order a particular flavor of e-liquid from the only site that makes it, and he is going to try to match the flavor for me! He said he uses very good bases, so I'm hoping for an extraordinary liquid at half the price of my previous supplier!

So far, i am very impressed at the dedication Richard puts forth, he is a fellow vaper and an advocate of excellent customer service!

He is well worth supporting!
Just be careful.
Personally, I do a search of all vendors I order from...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...reviews/303894-catskill-mountain-vapor-2.html
the link is just a sampling of reputation.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
I've been vaping for about 2 years now and it's very discouraging to pay shipping from multiple vendors, and I'm getting sick of waiting for some of them to process my orders.

So, here's my list of issues:

A large online company based in North Carolina (I think you know who they are):

Always waiting days for my order to be fulfilled; no consistency, sometimes it's same day, sometimes it goes out 2 days later. It's kind of discouraging that they would have this kind of lackluster performance especially when their site reflects that they process over 1000 orders a day (I know mine was in there because it was 200 the day before). It looks like if you're a repeat customer (like me, I really like one of their juices and have been ordering it for over a year now) you get bumped by new customers. Plus you'd think after years of stocking what people want, they wouldn't run out of it every month when I go to order it. It's sad, but I may have to start looking elsewhere for my liquid (it's a shame, they're cheap and good) They also need to get with the times and start ordering Joye stuff and Kanger stuff.

A couple other sites have good prices and great service so far (shipped within 2 hours), but they have limited selections. I know it's impossible to stock EVERYTHING, but, Kanger T3 heads and vivi nova heads should never run out!

Try finding Silica Wick too, once upon a time, it was plentiful, now it's gone! With the aspiring re builders, you'd think you could find it anywhere and cheap too, we all know it's out there.

So, I challenge one of the suppliers to be a one-stop-shop, Silica wick, Joye parts and Kanger's should be on every site along with the latest mods like the Segeli ZMAX, Joye EVIC and Anyvape CVI.

I know I'm not the only one sick of paying multiple shipping charges and depending on shoddy processing.

Let's go, people! Tell them what we want!

I suggest we poll for a favorite site and tell them what to have in stock!:blink:

What you are describing is almost impossible unless the vendor has an unlimited supply of money and doesn't mind taking huge risks. It seems you have been vaping long enough to realize how quickly products come and go in vaping and how many new products are coming out constantly. No one vendor can possibly keep up at the pace this new business has been changing. Add to that the sudden and now continual explosion of new vapors and it's very obvious why vendors are having problems keeping up with orders.

I do have a local vape store so I'm very fortunate. Do they have absolutely everything I want or use? No, and I don't expect them to. When I started vaping, in July 2012, there were 4 people working there. Now there are 8 and they are all working like one-armed paper hangers form opening to closing time 6 days a week. On top of that most of the suppliers they and everyone else order from are located in China. Do you know what time of day, or I should say night they have to communicate with and place orders with these suppliers? Between 10pm and 4am. Just from observation and reading forums and watching websites, this is an incredibly hard business to keep up in right now. I'm not trying to make excuses for anyone. This is just the realty of the business. Quite honestly if you're not happy now it will probably just get worse unless the FDA, or some other agency, or laws manage to completely screw up this new industry. JMHO

FigNuts

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Albany, NY
Just be careful.
Personally, I do a search of all vendors I order from...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...reviews/303894-catskill-mountain-vapor-2.html
the link is just a sampling of reputation.

I did do a search on him, and I know it sounds bad, but I'm willing to give people a second chance, besides, I'm very local and I know how to use my bank's fraud protection.

I know it's easy to piss a few people off, and those people can make a lot of noise on forums and fraud sites. I'm not trying to be an advocate for the guy, but sometimes people deserve the benefit of the doubt.

I found a mix of positive and negative reviews about him, but I would only hope that negativity would change what you're doing in the long run and try to fix any issues that were brought forth.

FigNuts

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Albany, NY
Here's your place for wick and a ton of other small ware things

Bulk Silica Wick

I've been ordering from them for a while for those kind of supplies, just stinks when they run out (and it always seems to be when you need it most)

I see they have it now, so I'll definitely place an order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread