Non internet vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
Has anyone run across anyone selling juices out of a storefront? Perhaps a tobacco store, or something similar?

I'm in the mood to check out new juices again, but I'd love to be able to smell them, or take a look at their consistency first.

Of course they have the mall kiosks, but I have no desire to take a chance on their juice.

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
Maybe you're close enough to Charlotte to pay Madvapes a visit. Their address is on this page:

Welcome to MadVapes LLC

:ohmy: Madvapes is here?!! I've looked at their webpage numerous times when I first started vaping but haven't bought anything through them (yet). Oh heck yes. Look at that .. right there on their web page no less. I will definitely check them out. Thank you!

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
I'm glad I could help.

It's nice having a retail shop close to home, no need to worry about running out of anything. I'm lucky, Vapor Bomb is about 20 miles from me, and Altsmoke is about 50 miles. I don't think I've had a package come in the mail for over 6 months, I just drive over and pick up what I need.

Very nice!

This definitely means I'll be modded out sometime in the near future. I run an errand weekly, and would you believe it's only 10 minutes from the place I need to go? I didn't expect to get much in the way of answers to this post. Here's showing you sometimes it really pays to ask.

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
Well, I did visit the store locally and it was nice to have all your vaping needs in one place! With employees to discuss it with no less!

I don't think this will be a steady thing, however. In an effort to maintain their overhead, the prices in the retail store are marked up quite a bit. I ended up spending more than I bargained for. Since I generally know what I need in advance, it would actually be cheaper just to have them ship it to me.

It is nice in case I run out of something. I just wish those prices were a bit affordable. I spent what would have been my shipping costs just in gas to get there.

Ah well.

Very nice place though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread