Noo my favorite juice vendor is closed for a few weeks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazazu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
North Carolina
Anyone recommend me a good juice vendor, with strong in your face flavors? Anyone know a ry4 similar to kick bass vapor by chance, I love theirs. I'm thinking of trying Good Life, but not sure. I tend to like sweet stuff and fruity flavors. I like the sweet stuff pretty sweet, but not so sweet or chemical tasting that it makes you feel sick. I like the fruit flavors to be sour and in your face. Anyone recommend me a vendor like that? I really don't care what the juice prices are, ill pay $25 for a 30ml no problem if its VERY good juice.

Pazazu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
North Carolina
Yeah, its KBV, they're supposed to close later this week until around june 15, which really sucks because I don't get paid until Friday! I got an e-mail from them saying they were taking a vacation :(

I tried FSUSA ry5, since it was supposed to be sweeter than their ry4, oh boy was that a mistake, that stuff is going in the trash lmao.

Pazazu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
North Carolina
For a tart fruit juice you might like NiteLiteVapors-Fruit3, there's definitely no lack of flavor but I can't taste much peach (but most of my friends do). Think about a granny smith apple with a pear finish. Chris

I think I will give it a try yeah, nitelite is definitely high on my "to try" list, along with good life, lush, 5 pawns, bwb, the ploom room, and many more lol.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Halo Tribeca is the only RY4 I like. Not sweet at all, and smooth. I put this in a CE5 and I would vape it every now and then not really dig it - but in the pro-tank, it's just so darn good and is probably as close to an ADV as I have got.
I've never tried KBV, but I would have no hesitation in recommending Tribeca for it's clean smooth tobacco-y but not too sweet flavor.

But if you try it and don't like it, please blame Finallyquit and not me :blink:

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Halo Tribeca is the only RY4 I like. Not sweet at all, and smooth. I put this in a CE5 and I would vape it every now and then not really dig it - but in the pro-tank, it's just so darn good and is probably as close to an ADV as I have got.
I've never tried KBV, but I would have no hesitation in recommending Tribeca for it's clean smooth tobacco-y but not too sweet flavor.

But if you try it and don't like it, please blame Finallyquit and not me :blink:

It's okay, I'll take the blame! I'm looking for another good RY4 myself, so I can definitely tell you what I did not like!!

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
For tart in your face fruits try Copper Creek. Any of the lemonades, the black raspberry, passion fruit and even the pear to an extent should fit the bill. She uses only organic flavorings for the fruits and US sourced nic base. You can get 100% VG up to 60/40 VG/PG. If you want to order though, you need to do it Mon-Fri. She just started closing for the weekends. I haven't tried any of her tobaccos, but she has some RY4 like I think. You'd have to stop by her chit chat thread for suggestions on the tobaccos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread