Noob ? about carts & batts

Status
Not open for further replies.

E150club

Oct 1, 2010
L.I New York
I just recived my order thank's. I've been using cartrigies,now I have more juice then carts.{I forgot to order more carts} Should I wash them out and dry them or just add juice to dry ones? The batts,Do they come with a charge in them? After about a half an hour the green light on the A/C charger comes on. Am I good to vape or should I leave It on charge for a few hrs. Thanks for your help. {Joye 510}

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Lithium batteries fare best when stored with a partial charge. So the manufacturer usually puts a good charge on them and between the ship time from China to the seller then the seller to you will leave a decent amount of charge left. You can use the battery as soon as you get it while you charge another. You won't hurt lithium batteries by using them from a partial charge. They aren't Ni-Cd (the typical 1.5V AA or AAA rechargeable) so they don't need that extra long initial charge regardless what any info with the battery says. Those instructions are just copies of old NiCd instructions and don't apply. They also actually will last longer if you charge them before they're completely empty. As soon as they seem weak put them on the charger. They'll last longer for you.

You can simply pull out the stuffing/filler from the cartridge and rinse it out then dry it with a paper towel. Just keep squeezing it in the towel until you can't get any moisture from it. Then add your new flavor. If the flavors are similar you don't even need to clean it just go ahead and use the new juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread