noob here, just bought my first e-cig -volcano Magma-

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironslave

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2010
Omaha
so I purchased my first e-cig and it's gonna be here on monday.

It's a Volcano Magma it seemed like the best bang for my buck, and the cheapest replacement parts.

I am pretty stoked (the package is at the sorting facility but I cant pick it up and im so ancy) hoping it makes a good on the go sub for my hookah. I would love to get rid of my analogs for good(14 years smoking).

anyone here in omaha?:banana:

but anyway I did have a question... anyone here with the magma having issues witht he prefilled carts leaking? ive heard a couple of people complain.

Brad524

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Manchester, NH
I use the Magma carts on occasion ant they're great. The only time they've ever leaked on me is if I don't push them in all the way, they're a tight fit. other than that great flavors all around and a typical 510. I've had two magma atties in rotation with joy's and they've already out lasted two joye's.

Last edited:

Brad524

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Manchester, NH
The Volcano Magma is a 510, the atties/bateries are compatable, as well as the original volcano stuff is also 510 compatable. I've used an old volcano dead battery connection to make a passthru and it works perfect for 510 use. The only real differance in the connections is the outer diameter is smaller on the volcano. The magma cut-off time on the Magma batteries is approx 10 seconds and the switch inside is a microphone switch that is sensative.

ironslave

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2010
Omaha
a microphone switch eh... I was curious how they worked but I guess now I know.... anyone happen to now if the autos are sensitive to the sound of JF-108 or TF-33 jet engines running at idle? lol

I purchased a manual batt along with a backup atty, blank carts (I hope they include caps), and a bottle of menthol liquid to hold me over since I have no clue how long the included carts will last me(hoping for 2 weeks).

but I will post a detailed review in the coming weeks. I will begin with an initial impression, followed by a 1 week followup, then another followup when I've burned through all of my initial carts, and finally another review segment on the empty carts. All text, hope you like to read.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread