Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!:)

I have a GP Paps in brass, kayfun lite v2, veritas rda, & a bunch of drip tips coming. Can't wait! This is my first ecig, btw.
If your first e-cigarette is a mech mod and RDA I sure hope you've done your homework!

Do you know anything about battery safety, ohms law and amp limitations? Have you purchased safe batteries, a reliable charger, an ohm reader or DMM?

Last edited:

Paperclip

Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
United States
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!:)

If your first e-cigarette is a mech mod and RDA I sure hope you've done your homework!

Do you know anything about battery safety, ohms law and amp limitations? Have you purchased safe batteries, a reliable charger, an ohm reader or DMM?

Thank you! Yes I have done my homework and am still doing it since it will be a bit of a wait until my gear gets here. I already have 2 authentic Sony VTC4's and a Nitecore Intellicharger i2. I have a good multimeter already and have a 510 ohm reader coming with my fasttech order.

I also have 28 gauge Kanthal A1 & organic cotton so I'm ready to make my coil & wick once my gear is here!

I've been spending LOADS of time reading on the forum here. It's quite addicting...

Last edited:

Paperclip

Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
United States
On the DIY front - one thing I'm particularly interested is making my own coffee extract. I have been roasting my own coffee beans for about 3 years now. My stuff is quite amazing in the cup and I imagine it will be amazing in the e-juice too! I also want to make extracts with raw cacao nibs, cinnamon, vanilla, etc. I've been doing some reading in the DIY forum so I do it correctly.

I'm going to start with store-bought juice at first to get my feet wet and get into DIY once I have a more refined taste for it. I already bought some DFW Vapor (local shop) juice in the Sour Grape & Siberian Fireball flavors. I chose these after sampling lots of flavs at the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread