You have ordered, you are waiting, and the package is finally here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasjames0

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2012
SoCal, USA
Hello to all my new friends, I joined the forum a few days ago after deciding to switch over from analogs. I was curious of your thoughts from noobs like myself and from vets alike:

I ordered an ego twist, silver bullet, some attys and cartos and juice; I have waited patiently foregoing analogs; and the tracking of my package indicates it will arrive sometime this afternoon (but I'm at work so I will have to wait until I get home to play with my new goodies :ohmy:).

So I was just wondering:

What is going through your head (emotionally I suppose and not the firing of neurons and synapses or whatever :p) during this journey of

Ordering (mods, ecigs, accessories, juice, or what have you), Waiting (OMG I'm almost outta juice!!!), and the package Arriving (don't rip the package and destroy stuff....should I steep or just go at it)???????

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier
Welcome to the forum thomas! Whenever I order something new I obsess :) I check tracking numbers throughout the day, kind of ridiculous i suppose but it is exciting, not just getting new stuff but knowing that the analogs are now in the past because of whats coming. As far as steeping goes I say rip the package open and vape away!

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Welcome to the forum! I'm actually going through that right now. I was running dangerously low on juice and was back to using cartos I'd given up on for other devices. So now I have a carto tank with some cartos for it in the mail, and some juices that are out for delivery right now. I can't wait for the juices as I'm stuck with one I tasted once a few months ago and stuck in a drawer cause I didn't like it, and have had to dig it back out. But my tank system is delayed until friday because I used the cheapest shipping option. So USPS mailed it twice as far in the other direction as where the compay is from me, and is sitting on it until closer to Friday. GRRRRR. Yes, the game of waiting affects ALL vapers, you'll soon learn to love it and hate it at the same time like the rest of us :)

I agree with Thunder. If it tastes ok and works for you, use it. If it doesn't taste good, stick it in a drawer for emergencies like I did ;) Who knows, maybe being lost in a dark spot for awhile might make it taste better.

Jess1105

Jul 24, 2012
Texas
Hi,

I'm also a newbie and waiting for my samples and all my goodies just about drove me crazy!! I was beyond done with smoking when I found out about ecigs. The taste was just starting to get really gross. And of course I ordered on a Thursday so I didn't finally get my package until Monday! I kept checking the tracking over and over ;) Lol. I think it's gonna be like this for awhile for me! Good luck on your journey to quit smoking :)

thomasjames0

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2012
SoCal, USA
Welcome to the forum thomas! Whenever I order something new I obsess :) I check tracking numbers throughout the day, kind of ridiculous i suppose but it is exciting, not just getting new stuff but knowing that the analogs are now in the past because of whats coming. As far as steeping goes I say rip the package open and vape away!

Oh man the tracking numbers!!! I have been all over the place with those things, checking in every hour or so to see what city my goodies are in!

hnyb0210

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
PA
Oh man the tracking numbers!!! I have been all over the place with those things, checking in every hour or so to see what city my goodies are in!

I can't tell you how glad I am to hear that I'm not the only one obsessed w/tracking #s. Why do I check it multiple times a day? As if it's going to magically be in PA when it was in Wisconsin an hour ago? :laugh:

thomasjames0

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2012
SoCal, USA
Okay...hour one of knowing my package has arrived but I can't leave work to get it...What am I thinking? I am not going to go to my car to see if I can find an analog between the seats that I may have dropped years ago.

Reason one, that's lame, two, it's probably two years old and tastes like ...., and three, there are probably little curly hairs on the filter. THOSE DANG CURLY HAIRS!!! Where do you come from, my beard or somewheres else???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread