• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NooB North Alabama Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exylis

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
Null
Well, after a long hiatus from ECF due to circumstances beyond my control, I am back in the fray; ready to fight the constant attack on vaping freedom and contribute as much as I am able to this lovely vaping community!

I am for all intents and purposes a NooB vaper as of 05/02/2013. This is when I'll be receiving a kit that actually WORKS.

My join date does not reflect the time at which I actually started vaping. Got a bad experience from the companies I did business with. Wish me luck on this second try to get started vaping!

Beyond that, let us not rest ourselves in the face of the tyranny encroaching our right to vape!
Alabama is under threat! CASAA: Call to Action! Alabama E-Cigarette Usage Ban -- HB258

I've already contacted the appropriate folks to make my voice heard. I WILL NOT STOP!
Join your voice to mine and we can stop this B.S. like we did last year!

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Hi Exylis- welcome back. I just saw your post in the lounge too. :)

Yep, I've contacted my state rep, and the members of the house health committee. We need to keep an eye on the senate bill too (even though that version exempts e-cigs). Neither bill has moved since they were referred to committee in February. Which means that we'll need to be ready in case the bills come up to the fulll house/senate at the last minute....

(Hope your kit come early and you get it today)

Exylis

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
Null
I'm ready and figuratively foaming at the mouth. ;)

On this like white on rice - but my pariticipation means nothing if I am not joined by other vapers. We all need to get off of our butts. We kicked it last year and we'll kick it out again this year; we just need to remain vigilant. For anti-vapers to succeed, vapers must only stand down and do nothing. Thanks for the info, CES!

Kit comes in tomorrow. Something I need to know that'll happen tomorrow??? :confused: You tryin' to scare me or what!?

Exylis

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
Null
@Foxman: Not just a fighter. I'm a stubborn pain-in-the-@$$ when someone tries to tell ME what I can and cannot do. Know what I mean? I don't put up with that $h!t. We fight or we lose. That's just the way it is.

Most Americans slept while half our constitution got slowly trampled on in the name of security; now it has become acceptable and the U.S. Constitution is little more than an afterthought within the minds of the ubiqitous mass of pop-culture addicts.

If we let them set a precedent to successfully bully vapers - it's going to be alot harder to fight them, foing forward. Believe it. We ought not afford them such a chance.

Anywho, sorry to wax serious. Happy vaping, buddy! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread